Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A Message for Roland

There you are it's EASIER than you could ever have imagined - the simple formula for a successful football club is to put knowledgeable and passionate people in charge who REALLY care about our football club, who understand the people and community that it represents (all levels of management need upgrading now Roland not just Bowyer, Jackson, Gallen & Avory etc. and you will be on course for a spell of continued and lasting success). Add some real quality to the playing staff with a better than average budget for the league that you are playing in, get them playing good attacking and attractive football and the hoards of fans (that will be there tomorrow evening and more that won't) will come back in their droves. The great feelings of success emanating from within the club combined with both the playing side and that from the vinegar pissers on the terraces will snowball.
 If the boys are successful and earn a much deserved (on their part) promotion, it then needs the right INVESTMENT, BELIEF, TRUST and LOYALTY to all involved and you might just be able to leave on a positive note if you are to hang around for another season (you might even be able to sell he club for a decent price).

Your previous ideologies have failed miserably, but the recipe for success is there for all to see - now its up to YOU - do not balls it up from here, you've been lucky  that the class of 2019 have given you an opportunity.

Yours Sincerely
No.1 in South London

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Unfortunately, I think it is a mistake to assume he has the intelligence to understand the good fortune and possibilities of the situation he finds himself in.  He can still make a lot of money selling a well supported London club heading for or in the Premiership. Managers like Bowyer are as rare as hen's teeth!

The key is to get promoted and try to get as many of the current playing staff signed up for next season as possible. Then it won't even be a case of that many additions needed IMO.
  • Can we not just ignore the old c**t until we win at Wembley

Amen to that.
  • i would rather these sort of threads/post were saved till we actually get to wembley the facebook has become insufferable with people looking up train times, what pubs we are going to get at wembley, how much tickets will be, what the hospitlity options will be, who would we rather play sunderland or pompey. 

rolands a wanker and a massive one like that - but for now lets get to the final!!!
  • He probably thinks the season is over & doesn't even know about the play-offs.
  • I don’t think we should be claiming victory yet. Getting knocked out of the playoffs in the semi-finals by Doncaster would make this season a failure IMO.
  • edited May 2019
    “Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)
    Better think of your future (ah-ah-ah)
    Time you straighten right out (ah-ah-ah)
    Just sell the club and f’ing do one (ah-ah-ah)

A message to you, Roland 
    A message to you.”

• se9addick said:
    I don’t think we should be claiming victory yet. Getting knocked out of the playoffs in the semi-finals by Doncaster would make this season a failure IMO.
    this, come tomorrow at ft we are out then we have achieved nothing - sounds harsh but would be the stuff of nightmares next season
  • There you are it's EASIER than you could ever have imagined - the simple formula for a successful football club is to put knowledgeable and passionate people in charge who REALLY care about our football club, who understand the people and community that it represents (all levels of management need upgrading now Roland not just Bowyer, Jackson, Gallen & Avory etc. and you will be on course for a spell of continued and lasting success). Add some real quality to the playing staff with a better than average budget for the league that you are playing in, get them playing good attacking and attractive football and the hoards of fans (that will be there tomorrow evening and more that won't) will come back in their droves. The great feelings of success emanating from within the club combined with both the playing side and that from the vinegar pissers on the terraces will snowball.
     If the boys are successful and earn a much deserved (on their part) promotion, it then needs the right INVESTMENT, BELIEF, TRUST and LOYALTY to all involved and you might just be able to leave on a positive note if you are to hang around for another season (you might even be able to sell he club for a decent price).

Your previous ideologies have failed miserably, but the recipe for success is there for all to see - now its up to YOU - do not balls it up from here, you've been lucky  that the class of 2019 have given you an opportunity.

Yours Sincerely
    No.1 in South London
    I doubt he reads this forum.
  • Sponsored links:

• If this is to get to him please read the following

Roland, this club has shown what it can be so please, if you have no interest, just sell it.  You don't need the money any so just take it on the chin - your plan hasn't worked.  All you are doing is affecting 20,000 people who want to go and watch the team they love.  Just leave and let us go forward,

We appreciate you are paying the bills but just reduce your demands to something sensible to one of the interested parties and let's all get on with out lives.

None of us need the stress

Thanks 
  • Be interesting to see what @blackpool72 has to say.
  • i would rather these sort of threads/post were saved till we actually get to wembley the facebook has become insufferable with people looking up train times, what pubs we are going to get at wembley, how much tickets will be, what the hospitlity options will be, who would we rather play sunderland or pompey. 

rolands a wanker and a massive one like that - but for now lets get to the final!!!

Agree. I posted something similar before the Doncaster away game (stating that I thought too many people were getting carried away) and was chastised. Let's get there first.
  • se9addick said:
    I don’t think we should be claiming victory yet. Getting knocked out of the playoffs in the semi-finals by Doncaster would make this season a failure IMO.
    se9addick said:
    this, come tomorrow at ft we are out then we have achieved nothing - sounds harsh but would be the stuff of nightmares next season
    You 2 are having a laugh.
    Some of the teams we had to field the start of the season.
    Lapslie starting thrown in at the deep end.
    Grant thrown in , ajose starting a few games.
    Grant worked out but we didn't know that at the time.
    Morgan thrown in Peterborough at home.
    All these going ons and we still managed to finish 3rd.
    I'm forgetting the 3 games when Taylor was banned where we basically didn't have a forward.
    Management team and players you've done us proud this season.

• clb74 said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    I'm forgetting the 3 games when Taylor was banned where we basically didn't have a forward.

And Cullen being out for so long.

im convinced had that not happened we’d be top 2.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    clb74 said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

And Cullen being out for so long.

im convinced had that not happened we’d be top 2.
    We're playing Parker because there is literally no one else.
  • All f@cking season that pr!ck saying to bowyer , use what players you've got.
    I've got more money in my pocket than bowyers had to spend.
  • clb74 said:
    All f@cking season that pr!ck saying to bowyer , use what players you've got.
    Beers on you tomorrow mate. 
  • edited May 2019
    clb74 said:
    Alright lads, what time and where? I can be sub for Elfs  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    They'll be on you then.
    I've got f@ck all like bowyers had.
  • RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    You down tomorrow red
  • edited May 2019
    clb74 said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

And come 1st game of next season when bowyer has gone elsewhere and we have to start again - I did not at no point say I wasn’t proud of the season BUT lose tomorrow and on paper we’re no further ahead then where we started 1st game of last season as we all know the mass exodus that will ensue.

we have 1/2 very tough games and they won’t be a canter that’s why we didn’t finish 2nd!!

being realistic is all I’m doing doesn’t make me less of a fan or less proud, but pride can only get you say far I’m afraid. 

Anyway lets hope we do it tomorrow - we know we can so it’s in our hands. 
  • clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    You down tomorrow red
    Yes mate both of us coming down by train and meeting up at St Pancras   B).
  • Long walk small pier. 
  • I just had a message for Roland... double flusher!
  • edited May 2019
    RD. Lieven, I've just done the figures. 25k at an average £20 is a cool half a mil plus got to be £150k TV money for our coffers.

LdT. Sorry boss, the EFL get most of it.

RD. What they've finally bought the club!

LdT. Sorry boss, they just take most of the playoff money.

RD. #!!?#/*!&!!!
  • RD. Lieven, I've just done the figures. 25k at an average £20 is a cool half a mil plus got to be £150k TV money for our coffers.

RD. #!!?#/*!&!!!
    But if it were a normal home game boss it would all be yours. If you didn’t insult the ants all the time you’d be making quite a bit less of a loss. 
  • RD. Lieven, I've just done the figures. 25k at an average £20 is a cool half a mil plus got to be £150k TV money for our coffers.

RD. #!!?#/*!&!!! {Huh}
    Corrected for ya ..
  • He probably thinks the season is over & doesn't even know about the play-offs.
    I wouldn't bet on it. If I understand things correctly, Belgian football is all about the dance-offs play-offs.