Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bring bag into stadium

Back in the country and attending Fridays game but will be coming straight from work

Are bags allowed in with laptops etc?

Comments

• Should be fine mate - they will get checked by Stewards and will have a paper band put round it to show its been checked
  • They have advised to try and not bring bags to speed up the process of getting into the ground, but yeah they're allowed
  • sam3110 said:
    They have advised to try and not bring bags to speed up the process of getting into the ground, but yeah they're allowed
    How else do we bring our flasks and blankets?
  • I think they only check 1 in every 5 anyway?
  • 25500 attendance, not the same level but at arsenal been a couple of times on a freebie after work with a bag and has taken me 45 mins to get in, with our tight owner i expect the minimum of security he can, i would advise getting to the stadium for 6.45

• Dave2l said:
    I think they only check 1 in every 5 anyway?

In my experience 
    they do check them all, but sighing loudly and saying ‘I’ve just been through this’ normally works.
  • Dave2l said:
    Nope they do tend to check every bag
  • Back in the country and attending Fridays game but will be coming straight from work

Just sling a couple of used condoms at the top of the bag and they won’t bother checking.
  • Should be fine mate - they will get checked by Stewards and will have a paper band put round it to show its been checked

Hopefully the stewards will not crease your suit when checking your bag at the final mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Back in the country and attending Fridays game but will be coming straight from work

Yes, but pencil cases are banned!
  • JaShea99 said:
    Dave2l said:

In my experience 
    they do check them all, but sighing loudly and saying ‘I’ve just been through this’ normally works.
    Why make the job harder for then, you think they want to check every bag and it's for your win fucking safety
  • As long as it's not a pencil case, you should be fine.
  • Have noticed that bags are searched and 'tagged' when people go into Crossbars - then searched and 'tagged' again when they go through the turnstile - even the kids!
  • Came from work a few times this season with my bag (including gym kit, water bottle, etc) and they just rummaged a little then stuck a tag on it, no bother really
  • edited May 2019
    When numbers are smaller stewards often recognise 'regulars' and let them through with a cursory search. I don't take a bag but, like pretty much all women, @Len\'s_little_girl does.

It won't be the case on Friday that they only do a cursory search I'm sure..
  • Never took the ex-wife to be honest...
  • I'll be taking a bag as I'm also getting the train straight from work. If I have lots of adult magazines and a selection of marital devices in my bag, will it be confiscated? 
  • Sponsored links:

• don't try smuggling in any non ticket holders
  • don't try smuggling in any non ticket holders
    Elfsborg's not going.
  • In the East stand bags are searched inside the ground so cannot cause queues at the turnstiles.
  • Bags only allowed for Nik Naks.
    And pencil cases.
  • JaShea99 said:
    Dave2l said:

In my experience they do check them all, but sighing loudly and saying ‘I’ve just been through this’ normally works.
    Why make the job harder for then, you think they want to check every bag and it's for your win fucking safety
    How does not having to check my bag make their job harder? Not sure what my win fucking safety is but given that I always pack my own bag, I usually feel pretty safe about what’s inside it.
  • edited May 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Dave2l said:

In my experience they do check them all, but sighing loudly and saying ‘I’ve just been through this’ normally works.
    How does not having to check my bag make their job harder? Not sure what my win fucking safety is but given that I always pack my own bag, I usually feel pretty safe about what’s inside it.
    Even the hard terrorists pack there own bags...& I wouldn't want to be standing next to one of them...you wouldn't moan if u were at an airport...so u don't go nightclubs or pubs either,there are some with security that also check bags too...no probs If ya have got nothing to hide...
  • I’m not moaning here either. Was there a question there?
  • Presumably they will be checking for flares. Wear them if you must. 
  • edited May 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    I’m not moaning here either. Was there a question there?
    Sorry then if misread...but sayin fuckin safety then saying you pack your own bag & "i usually feel pretty safe about what's inside"...sounded like a moan & you didn't agree with it getting searched...