Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Griezmann - La Decision

Anyone heard about this? Bloke released a thirty minute documentary to announce that he's signing a new contract and not going to Barcelona.

Comments

• Used to like Griezmann but the amount of stupid stuff he’s done this year has put me off him a bit. Acts like a 5 year old
  • Laddick01 said:

Used to like Griezmann but the amount of stupid stuff he’s done this year has put me off him a bit. Acts like a 5 year old

Could you elaborate, thanks. I don't follow the Spanish League and the last time I watched him play live is four years ago when France got knocked out by Germany. He cried like a baby at the end and that somehow has been stuck in my mind since.
  • Great player but seems like another one who is pretty immature. This stunt suggests that someone needs to have a quiet word with him. Can't imagine that Diego Simeone is impressed, although obviously he'll be pleased he's staying.
  • He ain't no LeBron.
  • self importance twat footballer shock.
  • Simpering French ponce.

(Wish he was English)
  • He ain't no LeBron.

This. Remember LeBrons decision when he stuck two fingers up to Cleveland and 'took his talents to South Beach'. Worked out well for him but remember reading something that the economy of Cleveland took a hit which they put down to LeBrons humiliation of them.

Of course LeBron returned 4 years later and delivered a championship to the city of Cleveland and now everyone loves him again.

So the lesson here Antoine is this. At the very least be the best player of your generation and even then everyone will still think youre a dick.... Unless of course you announce Charlton as your destination
  • Daddy_Pig said:

He ain't no LeBron.

This. Remember LeBrons decision when he stuck two fingers up to Cleveland and 'took his talents to South Beach'. Worked out well for him but remember reading something that the economy of Cleveland took a hit which they put down to LeBrons humiliation of them.

Of course LeBron returned 4 years later and delivered a championship to the city of Cleveland and now everyone loves him again.

So the lesson here Antoine is this. At the very least be the best player of your generation and even then everyone will still think youre a dick.... Unless of course you announce Charlton as your destination
    About to leave again and join the Lakers too by the looks of it.
  • Laddick01 said:

Used to like Griezmann but the amount of stupid stuff he’s done this year has put me off him a bit. Acts like a 5 year old

Could you elaborate, thanks. I don't follow the Spanish League and the last time I watched him play live is four years ago when France got knocked out by Germany. He cried like a baby at the end and that somehow has been stuck in my mind since.
    He had the whole blackface fancy dress incident a couple of months ago that caused a lot of outrage on the internet. It was honestly one of the most stupid costume ideas I’ve ever seen, you’d expect better from a grown man.

Couple that with his horrifically childish celebration that only he seems to find funny, and now this incident it just paints a picture of someone who’s either rocking a massive ego or not quite all there
  • Don't take him seriously, he doesn't

• Sponsored links:

• Very weird way to announce nothing.
  • Daddy_Pig said:

He ain't no LeBron.

About to leave again and join the Lakers too by the looks of it.
    Only if Kawhi and Paul george go as well. He definitely won't go there without 1 or both of them joining him
  • Was lucky enough to be in Madrid in April. Saw him play for Atletico v Sporting at their wonderful new stadium. He hid for most of the game. Got away with it by scoring. I think he knows that if he went Barca, Real or Utd the weight of expectation would be too much. Fair play to him. May as well get a new deal for 5 more years at a club where he is worshiped and top dog. Roly should've done the same with Yann!
  • Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

He had the whole blackface fancy dress incident a couple of months ago that caused a lot of outrage on the internet. It was honestly one of the most stupid costume ideas I’ve ever seen, you’d expect better from a grown man.

Couple that with his horrifically childish celebration that only he seems to find funny, and now this incident it just paints a picture of someone who’s either rocking a massive ego or not quite all there
    You were right. His celebration yesterday was utterly classless and embarrassing.
  • Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Did you see those Senegalese fans painting their skin white - racist bastards ;0)
  • Has now announced he is leaving this summer

Come on Antoine The Valley awaits
  • Has now announced he is leaving this summer

Come on Antoine The Valley awaits
    Athletico Madrid. 
  • Where is he going then?
  • edited May 2019
    sam3110 said:
    Where is he going then?
    He hasnt said yet, just said he is leaving

Fully expect it to be Barca tho which would probably mean Coutinho leaves
  • 120 million release clause apparently, he’s out of Rolys price bracket.
  • Sponsored links:

• if Barcelona can offload a number of players he'll go there if not i reckon he'll be off to Juve
  • Massive summer for Atleti 
    Godin and Griezmann are 2 big players to replace. 
  • edited May 2019
    Coutinho back to Liverpool? Stranger things have happened....
  • Griezmann to Barca, Coutinho to Liverpool, Salah to Juventus and Dybala moving elsewhere is something I can see happening
  • sam3110 said:
    Griezmann to Barca, Coutinho to Liverpool, Salah to Juventus and Dybala moving elsewhere is something I can see happening
    Can definitely see Dybala moving. I really rate him but he hasn't featured as much with Ronaldo there. Would be great singing for United/Chelsea/Spurs
  • Maybe Dybala to Chelsea with Hazard to Real, paving way for Bale to Man U, Pogba to PSG and to complete the cycle Rabiot to Atletico!
  • Dybala would be a great signing for United, they really lack a Number 10 who can link the midfield (whet there is of it) and the strikers.

No way that Countinho will be going to Liverpool, the way that Klopp likes his teams to operate is almost the complete opposite of how Coutinho plays, let alone the fact that he wouldn't get near the first XI on current form.
  • Massive summer for Atleti 
    Godin and Griezmann are 2 big players to replace. 
    Hernandez is going to Bayern. Rodri is potentially going to City. Wonder how long before Simeone decides to take on a new challenge?
  • if Barcelona can offload a number of players he'll go there if not i reckon he'll be off to Juve
    Barca are clearing out half their squad if you believe reports. Coutinho, Alcacer, Andre Gomes, Umtiti, Rakitic, Malcom, Cillessen, Murillo, Boateng.
  • sam3110 said:
    Maybe Dybala to Chelsea with Hazard to Real, paving way for Bale to Man U, Pogba to PSG and to complete the cycle Rabiot to Atletico!
    Not sure Chelsea are allowed to sign anyone...!