Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Amazon Prime

Has anyone else got it (how much do you pay a year / do you know another way of getting it for less than £7.99 a montth , or is this the going rate) and do you think it’s really good, delivery wise, and can you spend under £20 and get free delivery?

Also does anyone have the same day delivery included, is it even possible?

Thanks for your,help, I know it’s been around a while, but I don’t know why I’ve never signed up for it, maybe I’m just tight!

Comments

• Btw- What’s wrong with Asda’s? 🤔
  • Same day delivery is offered on a fair amount of items if ordered before 11am (I think) but only to certain post codes (inside m25 most likely ok but don’t know for sure)

dont have to spend a score to get free next day delivery 

Amazon video and loads of other things part of it to but depends how often you’d use it.
  • edited May 2019
    BR3red said:
    Btw- What’s wrong with Asda’s? 🤔
    Times are a changing, Asda is so yesterday....
  • Well worth it imo

comes in really handy at Christmas but the tv alone is decent 
  • One thing I have found and I've been a member on and off for sometime. It's not uncommon for the the same Prime items to be slightly more expensive than those that are not available via Prime.
  • Well worth it.

The missus for the free post and me for the TV, a lot of which you cannot get on Virgin or Netflix
  • I've got it and can't fault the service. £79 a year for unlimited free next day (sometimes same day) delivery, Prime Video, Prime Music, unlimited photo storage and a few more perks is very good value.
  • Definitely worth it if you use Amazon a lot 
  • Got it last year after a number of free one month trials at various times, and mainly because it was on offer for £59 during the US Open.

Amazon know what they're doing though, because unlikely to cancel it now after we've got used to the next day (and a number of same day) deliveries.
  • Sponsored links:

• And of course The Grand Tour.
  • bobmunro said:
    I've got it and can't fault the service. £79 a year for unlimited free next day (sometimes same day) delivery, Prime Video, Prime Music, unlimited photo storage and a few more perks is very good value.
    100% this, I have had it for over two years now and it has been superb.
  • I've had it for a couple of years, couldn't live without it now!
  • It has the complete US office series on prime video, so well worth the monthly subscription alone
  • Watched a bit of Black-ish on this during lockdown, went back to watch a bit last night and £7.99 to watch series 2 when it was “free” before . Anyone know the reason behind this 🤷‍♂️
  • Watched a bit of Black-ish on this during lockdown, went back to watch a bit last night and £7.99 to watch series 2 when it was “free” before . Anyone know the reason behind this 🤷‍♂️
    Amazon do this sort of thing, my youngest constantly has Alexa playing s the same songs and after a while they aren’t free to play any more and they want you to pay to open up a load of non free songs 
    Amazon do this sort of thing, my youngest constantly has Alexa playing s the same songs and after a while they aren’t free to play any more and they want you to pay to open up a load of non free songs 
    this .. it seems only Amazon made series are always free .. with outside producers you get 1 free series and then pay for subsequent ones