Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beer Garden Weather

Anyone else taking advantage of this weather today ?

Comments

• Yesterday was quite enough. 
  • Random week off in the Lake District. Absolutely beautiful in this weather. Beer gardens everywhere!
  • Three weeks before I go on Holiday

Hoping for this weather on the the North Cornwall coast
  • Three weeks before I go on Holiday

Hoping for this weather on the the North Cornwall coast
    We go down in 7 weeks so leave some for me. Mind you we are abroad in 3 weeks times so I should not complain
  • I just turned to my colleague, said nothing & nodded.

Roll on 5pm.
  • Just texted my wife to see if she fancies a bbq tonight. Awaiting her response with fingers crossed. 

Have my iPod on shuffle and Roy Ayers, Everybody Loves The Sunshine has just started playing.
  • IdleHans said:
    Random week off in the Lake District. Absolutely beautiful in this weather. Beer gardens everywhere!
    What, no one has ever told me this !
  • Just texted my wife to see if she fancies a bbq tonight. Awaiting her response with fingers crossed. 

Have my iPod on shuffle and Roy Ayers, Everybody Loves The Sunshine has just started playing.

Has she text you back yet?
  • edited May 2019
    Youngest left school last year, cheeky little midweek break in Looe for me and mrs sunbury, off in the morning :smiley:
    Hopefully, at The Valley friday night (sure my eldest will come up trumps, ticket wise)
  • The evenings are not yet warm enough for BBQ's or Beer Gardens, lunchtime yes but not evening.
  • Sponsored links:

Yes mate, am in the garden now drinking beer, playing swingball and bbq lit.
  • Riviera said:
    The evenings are not yet warm enough for BBQ's or Beer Gardens, lunchtime yes but not evening.
    Yes, lovely outside in the sunshine - was sitting outside a nice new pub in Doncaster The Marketplace - but chilly in the evening at the moment

Nice to hear the lifestyle change is going to plan :-)

Nice to hear the lifestyle change is going to plan :-)

Yeah, day off mate! Only had a couple to be fair.