Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations Man City

Feel free to add your congratulations Roland.....

Comments

• Yes glad they did it, well done.
  • Thank fuck, all we need now is the spuds to beat the the bindippers  in the final
  • I feel sufficiently sorry for Liverpool that I am now fully neutral for the CL Final.
  • Uboat said:
    I feel sufficiently sorry for Liverpool that I am now fully neutral for the CL Final.
    Haha! Nope. Hope they win nothing.  :)
  • I hated Liverpool for a very long time, but I feel that after watching Manchester United win the league repeatedly and having an almost 30 year barren spell, they have finally paid for their sins. 
  • edited May 2019
    Thanks. Was looking forward to watching this unfold on MOTD later. Another night in ruined
    ;)
  • edited May 2019
    Uboat said:
    I hated Liverpool for a very long time, but I feel that after watching Manchester United win the league repeatedly and having an almost 30 year barren spell, they have finally paid for their sins. 
    I understand, but respectfully disagree.
    Being scouse is irredeemable.
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t get all the Guaridola love, Mancini and Pelligrini already won the leagur at City and they have gone on to spend more with Guardiola so why would it be any different..
  • Congratulations to Pep and his 55 coaches.
  • Also how do you know that it wasnt a sarcastic thread

i.e. Congratulations Man City, its your fault that Liverpool are so smug with their title win today
  • So bored of City’s fake titles funded by their owners pushing them above their station. Get back in their mid table box and let the real big clubs take over 
  • Don’t know any City fans 
    don’t see any city fans gloating round this part of Essex (they can win the title forever as long as it stops success for any of the top 5 and palace)
    its full of filthy spuds and spammers 
    on that basis good luck Liverpool in the CL final 
  • Sponsored links:

• Best team in the PL. Fully deserved their title.
  • No congrats from me. Wanted Liverpool to do it.
  • Congratulations for stopping Liverpool

You saved English Football fans everywhere from having to put up with Smug Scouser Syndrome
    Except all the Everton fans saying that it was their draw that done it.
  • MrLargo said:
    Liverpool would have won the title of it was still 2 points for a win. I know this because some scouse numpty phoned up 5 Live while I was driving home this evening and had a moan about how unfair it is that it's 3 points for a win. 

Tossers, thank you City for saving us from hell.
    Another thing that should never have been changed was bottom 3 down from Championship and top 3 up from League 1.
    I decided this at 7.30pm on Saturday 4th May.
  • Great stuff. City's team is made up of fantastic players. Silva, Bernardo, Aguero, Sterling, de Bruyne, Gundogan, all some of my favourite players so I'm happy to see them win it. Vincent Kompany is also a credit to football so it was good hearing him speak before and after the match. I've known one City fan in my life, my old football manager, and he was a lovely bloke. Conversely I've known far too many Liverpool fans, none of them Scouse, and I'm looking forward to them having to shut up for a week now.
  • Well done the Bitters!
  • 2000/2001 season.

We beat them 4-0 at home and 1-4 away.

Kevin miss-everything, Jason Euell, Mark kinsella , Claus Jensen , Johnny Robinson plus many more;
    Collectively, absolutely destroyed them. What a long time ago that was.

They thought they were the dogs bollocks.

They got relegated.

Years and years after, a set of billionaires took over....and to be fair, they have done a terrific job.

Money has been spent...but it has been spent wisely.

They are a team. A team that plays with passion.

The players that represent the shirt...love the club to death.

The Man City players care a lot more about their club then the players of Manchester United care about Manchester United.
  • Can't say I like either team. But, Liverpool can at least justify the £430m Klopp has spent based on the cash they generate as a global brand.

City, on the other hand, as much as they are far less irritating and have a core of fans who are a lot more honest, would be nowhere without the oil money, so you can't really congratulate them.