Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Donation to Upbeats

I was fortunate last night to win from the raffle a ball signed by the current squad. It is complete with authentication certificate.
i thought it would be useful to donate it for auction with the proceeds going to the upbeats.
Please can someone advise as to who is best to contact for this.
I don’t live locally but can bring it down to the home playoff semi on Friday 17th May.
Thanks.

Comments

• terrific gesture 100/10
  • You could auction it on here.
  • Wouldn't it be great if we get to Wembley, if our Upbeats could take on our opponent's equivalent, if they have one pre-match. Lots of ifs I know but might be worth investigating by anybody who could make it happen.
  • I guess so Henry. Not sure how best to do that.
    Is that something that admin would be happy to facilitate?
  • Phil said:
    I guess so Henry. Not sure how best to do that.
    Is that something that admin would be happy to facilitate?
    @AFKABartram should be able to advise.
  • Ok thanks. I’ll see what he says.
  • Just wanted to give this a bump as if I'd like to bring the ball down on Friday to handover to someone. Is someone happy to co-ordinate the auction on here or should I speak to someone closely connected to the Upbeats.
    Appreciate any help. Thanks.
  • @Phil

Bring it down in Friday and leave it in main reception marked up for Ben Hayes c/o the museum.

If you could take a lot of photos before that, including the certificate, and send them to me on cafchistorian@gmail.com I'll work out with @AFKABartram how and when to do the auction.

Money to the upbeats.
  • Ben thanks, that's great and will do.
  • Phil, you need to click on your inbox, (top of the page) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ben, thanks. I have had a mail from Danny and will drop the ball off as agreed.
    i trust that’s all ok still?