Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brilliant last minute hospitality deal at Doncaster!

I just called their commercial department 01302 764665 (amazingly they picked up the phone immediately).
They have hospitality deals still available (don’t know how many)....car parking facility, lounge facilities before, at half time, and post match.....full English breakfast, padded seat near halfway line....for a very reasonable £50 + VAT.
Fill yer boots!

Comments

• That's very good.
  • Now You Tell Us! 
  • Must say that is very good, but they may not appreciate me joining in the singing!
  • I just called their commercial department 01302 764665 (amazingly they picked up the phone immediately).
    They have hospitality deals still available (don’t know how many)....car parking facility, lounge facilities before, at half time, and post match.....full English breakfast, padded seat near halfway line....for a very reasonable £50 + VAT.
    Fill yer boots!
    Can you pick up some team sheets please mate?
  • I just called their commercial department 01302 764665 (amazingly they picked up the phone immediately).
    Fill yer boots!
    Can you pick up some team sheets please mate?
    Will do.
  • Rude not to. 
    Enjoy. 
  • Rude not to. 
    Enjoy. 
    Thanks KB.
  • Rude not to. 
    Enjoy. 
    Thanks KB.
    I’m insanely jealous you know. 
    I should be there. 
  • edited May 2019
    Rude not to. 
    Enjoy. 
    Thanks KB.
    I should be there. 
    I will smuggle a knife from the lounge out to my seat and carve your initials on it with a woz ere.....how about that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Any of those packages include an open bar?
  • Rude not to. 
    Enjoy. 
    Thanks KB.
    I should be there. 
    I will smuggle a knife from the lounge out to my seat and carve your initials on it with a woz ere.....how about that?
    You’re too good to me ;-)
  • se9addick said:
    Any of those packages include an open bar?
    Oh yes......but it being a Sunday I am not sure if there are any restrictions.
    May not be open pre match because of the time of day...... I assume they would be open at half time and definitely post match.
  • edited May 2019
    Bump....may be still available if their commercial staff are working today......50/50?
    Worth a try if anyone’s still interested.
  • Bump....may be still available if their commercial staff are working today......50/50?
    Worth a try if anyone’s still interested.
    Good spot this @SoundAsa£, I would have had some of this.
  • How was the hospitality @SoundAsa£
  • How was the hospitality @SoundAsa£
    Either he's suffering with food poisoning or he hasn't seen your post.

You decide  ;)
  • Ask the hospital serving the hospitality
  • Sponsored links:

• Glad you had a good time, @SoundAsa£. We had lots of fun in with the hoi polloi. Was lovely to meet you - thanks for looking us up!
  • "Free bar" open before the match, half time and after the match.
    Car parked 25 yards away :-(
  • edited May 2019
    Glad you had a good time, @SoundAsa£. We had lots of fun in with the hoi polloi. Was lovely to meet you - thanks for looking us up!
    Nice to meet you and your hubby in Bawtry.
    Had no idea you live so far away......didn’t get time to ask you how you became Addicks, I’m intrigued.
    Maybe you can fill in my curiosity next time we meet?
  • "Free bar" open before the match, half time and after the match.
    Car parked 25 yards away :-(
    Chauffeur joined him for the meal ;-)
  • Blackheath High girl innit.
  • Glad you had a good time, @SoundAsa£. We had lots of fun in with the hoi polloi. Was lovely to meet you - thanks for looking us up!
    Had no idea you live so far away......didn’t get time to ask you how you became Addicks, I’m intrigued.
    Grew up in Belvedere...thought I'd spend all my life in and around London/ Kent/ Charlton, then married an Irishman who dragged me away - Scotland was our compromise. I only agreed on condition that I could return to watch Charlton around once a month. 28 years on, we have pretty much stuck to that, though a bit less frequently in three years when we lived abroad in the mid 90s and the past two-three seasons of Roland rubbish. He was sort-of-Spurs when we met but is now pretty addickted. There you go in a nutshell - can fill in plenty more detail next time we meet!
  • Addickted said:
    Blackheath High girl innit.
    Not sure if you mean me, but I'm Chis & Sid.
    Grew up in Belvedere...thought I'd spend all my life in and around London/ Kent/ Charlton, then married an Irishman who dragged me away - Scotland was our compromise. I only agreed on condition that I could return to watch Charlton around once a month. 28 years on, we have pretty much stuck to that, though a bit less frequently in three years when we lived abroad in the mid 90s and the past two-three seasons of Roland rubbish. He was sort-of-Spurs when we met but is now pretty addickted. There you go in a nutshell - can fill in plenty more detail next time we meet!
    Between Afghanistan and Albania?
    Ok.....wow that’s some undertaking to travel all that way on a regular ongoing basis.