Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Family friendly pubs for Donny game?

I cant get to Donny ( booooo) and would like to know if any family friendly pubs in the Charlton - Eltham area to watch the game?

Comments

• the swan is a good bet, although thinking about it i do not know if they have sky. the other issue you may face is people may be out for the final day of the season matches so could be busy. 
  • George staples in blackfen. Loads of screens and the kids can run riot 
  • Celtic v Rangers also on Sky at the same time.
  • Red Barn next to Barnehurst station, few addicks get in their and family friendly 

• red lion shooters hill
  • will it be on on Bartrams
  • Meridian Club in Charlton, is pretty good for showing the football and good for families.
  • edited May 2019
    Red Barn next to Barnehurst station, few addicks get in their and family friendly 

my local so i can vouch for here will warn you on a Sunday does get busy with food orders, regarding the match they will stick on whatever you want. 
  • Ain't that pub in the video with the dancing girl, local nutjob and the final flourish from the dwarf in Donny?!?
  • If the club announce a beam back to The Valley Ohhahh will internally combust.