Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations Spurs

Bloody hell.

Just bloody hell.

What an incredible two days for English football.

Comments

• Lets hope the National Team can replicate these results next month in the Nations League

English Football really could be on to something at the moment
  • What the fuck is going on? Fantastic for Spurs and EPL. Great stuff. 
  • I wouldn't go that far.
  • Chelsea and Arsenal to follow suit tomorrow?
  • Fantastic 2 nights, unbelievable. Well done English football !!
  • edited May 2019
    Thought Alli looked good tonight playing off Llorente. That’s his position.

I gave Llorente a lot of stick after the last leg but he changed that game. Was unplayable in the air.
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on Spurs, win it now
    oh hell no, if both teams can't lose then it has to be the bin dippers 
  • Another reserve striker writes his name into club history. Origi last night Lucas tonight.
  • edited May 2019
    An incredible occasion. Liverpool's achievement was spectacular, but the drama of that spurs winner was something else. 
  • Just an amazing performance from Spurs and was just as dramatic as Liverpool's win last night.
    Wonderful for their fans and all us neutrals.
    If our play-offs are half as good then we're in for some journey.
  • Brilliant performance by Moura, Dele was really good too, some great driving runs.

Llorente is a real handful but his heading at goal was awful! 

• The magic of the champions league, a team with a tv income x20 that of the other wins out. Sets up a battle of the champions of 1990 against the champions of 1961
    I could be wrong but I feel you are not a fan of either club. 
  • England are gonna win Euro 2020. Calling it now. Likes of Alexander Arnold, Henderson, Gomez, Dele all looking right at home at the top of club football. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Football, eh? Bloody hell.
  • Bugger me sideways. What a 24 hours !

• The magic of the champions league, a team with a tv income x20 that of the other wins out. Sets up a battle of the champions of 1990 against the champions of 1961
    Exactly 'Champions League' NOT!
  • I have to be even handed after last night on the "congrats Bin Dippers" thread.

Well done to the Front Wheelers!
  • How have Spurs managed that ? Lucky against Ajax , bloody lucky against Man City and who knows what against Liverpool . Surely they cannot win it ? As if Palace being ten minutes from an FA Cup final victory a few years back wasn’t bad enough there is a dangerous and worrying precedent that might be set . The rules are that Spurs win nothing ever year on year whilst their delusional fans refuse to accept that . Can normal service please now be resumed ! 
  • Funny thing is that Arsenal might get to the final but be jealous of Spurs. World you bé happy with Charlton in Europa final if it meant Palace in champs final?
  • There is one player who deserves the utmost praise in all of this and that is Sissoko - a player who lost all confidence last season, treated the ball like a hot potato, frequently demonstrated the first touch of an elephant and had virtually all of the crowd on his back as a result.

Look at him now - an absolute monster. 45 games this season and booked just 5 times - not many players that are as competitive as he is can boast that sort of record. Yes he will still make some real howlers, like the miss against Liverpool. But that really isn't the point. 

• Funny thing is that Arsenal might get to the final but be jealous of Spurs. World you bé happy with Charlton in Europa final if it meant Palace in champs final?
    City - PL champions (probably), League Cup winners and FA Cup Final
    Liverpool - CL Final
    Spurs - CL Final
    Chelsea - EL Final possibly
    Arsenal - EL Final possibly
    Man U - er.............
    City - PL champions (probably), League Cup winners and FA Cup Final
    Liverpool - CL Final
    Spurs - CL Final
    Chelsea - EL Final possibly
    Arsenal - EL Final possibly
    Man U - er.............
    Would Liverpool be happy with champion's league than league title?

Weirdly (or not) I think the league would mean more given they won the cl in recent memory.

Nice conundrum to have