Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Donny away spare ticket please !

Jumping the gun I know but i don't see them making general sale tomorrow.  So, if anyone comes across a spare or two in the coming days then please let me know. Happy to collect from anywhere in London or en route.  Thanks.

Comments

• There will be plenty, don't panic.
  • Did you manage to get one for the Shrewsbury match?
  • I will say this 
    Even if you don't get a ticket still travel to Donny.
    There will be spares flying about
  • Isn't there loads of tickets available still, can order and pick up on the day? probably walk up on the day, pretty sure wont sell out due to stupid time on a sunday
  • Isn't there loads of tickets available still, can order and pick up on the day? probably walk up on the day, pretty sure wont sell out due to stupid time on a sunday
    Good luck with picking them up on the day.
    The 1st train gets in just before 11am.
    There will be hundreds queing for tickets 
    827 tickets left available, about 100 have gone in the first hour of tickets being available today
  • clb74 said:
    Isn't there loads of tickets available still, can order and pick up on the day? probably walk up on the day, pretty sure wont sell out due to stupid time on a sunday
    Good luck with picking them up on the day.
    The 1st train gets in just before 11am.
    There will be hundreds queing for tickets 
    ..........behind me as I'm camping out overnight, keep up mate  ;)
  • Won't sell out. You'll get one tomorrow, no problem at all.
  • Agreed. 800 left plus we can have 785 extra, so more than 1500 left.
  • PopIcon said:
    Did you manage to get one for the Shrewsbury match?
    I did thanks @Poplcon and also the Oxford away one a couple of weeks back, this website has always come through for me when in need!  Hopefully the play off result this year will be better.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm able to get a couple of tickets in the home areas if anyone is that desperate.
  • don't panic..........I'm sire there'll be a few left over tomorrow. Still got the "extra allocation" to come yet.
  • don't panic..........I'm sire there'll be a few left over tomorrow. Still got the "extra allocation" to come yet.
    And obviously once the remaining ones go on general sale 9am tomorrow there will nobody else trying to buy a ticket at the same time as you...
  • edited May 2019
    I was fortunate enough to get all the ones i wanted this morning so no longer needed by me... COYA.  Can’t wait.

Good luck to everyone else still looking, hopefully we get the other 790 or so to sell
  • I am a pensioner who just wants one ticket can anyone help me please
  • edited May 2019
  • One spare ticket £21 plus £1.50 booking fee
    Total £22.50.
    Pick up in welling.
    First come first served
  • Yes
  • Live in welling so no problem collecting 
  • Its yours21cws. Check your inbox
  • Sponsored links:

• I am a pensioner who just wants one ticket can anyone help me please
    Ex tickets on sale from 2
  • 781 going on sale from 2 would imagine these will be collect at donny.
  • I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.
    (I'm at Bexley Beer festival today from about 3pm if you wish to collect before Sunday!)
  • I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.
    (I'm at Bexley Beer festival today from about 3pm if you wish to collect before Sunday!)
    Yes please @A@"Arry Addick". I have been on holiday in Tobago for the last ten days (arriving back in the UK tomorrow,  Saturday), so haven't been able to get one ticket direct 

• PeterGage said:
    I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.
    Yes please @A@"Arry Addick". I have been on holiday in Tobago for the last ten days (arriving back in the UK tomorrow,  Saturday), so haven't been able to get one ticket direct 

I don't mean to sound rude, but why couldn't you buy a ticket online ?
  • PeterGage said:
    I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.

I don't mean to sound rude, but why couldn't you buy a ticket online ?
    Not rude at all. Fair question. I am not techie savvy with a smart phone, particularly where the internet connection is very erratic and keeps dropping out.
  • Due to a miss communication in our group, I will have two spare tickets for the away fixture on Sunday, though I have to pick them up on the day. Face value of course. Send me a PM!
  • Miscommunication even, oh the irony 
  • Really would like one in the north stand if somebody has a spare to buy.