Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A quandary

As mentioned elsewhere i'm booked on a train to Scotland next Friday night for a few days R&R. I tried to cancel but the tickets are non refundable advance.
Go to the game and lose a couple of hundred quid?
Go to Scotland and spend the weekend sulking?

Comments

• As mentioned elsewhere i'm booked on a train to Scotland next Friday night for a few days R&R. I tried to cancel but the tickets are non refundable advance.
    Easy. Start the Match Thread. :-)

• As mentioned elsewhere i'm booked on a train to Scotland next Friday night for a few days R&R. I tried to cancel but the tickets are non refundable advance.
    For a £10 fee both ways so £20 in total, you can change the tickets for an alternative date.
    You may be able to change them for Doncaster.
    For a £10 fee both ways so £20 in total, you can change the tickets for an alternative date.
    I'd rather Aviemore than Doncaster but changing the dates is a plan.
    I'd rather Aviemore than Doncaster but changing the dates is a plan.
    I've changed dates before, but don't know about destinations.
  • Go to Scotland and have something to regret for the rest of your life.

My friend maybe on the same train as working up there. Job for relatives. Should get them down here IMO. Support Bows and get your family, friends, lapsed down there. 
  • I dont go to many games but I was looking at play off dates from about feb so as not to double book.looks like a bit of a scool boy error to me
  • It’s the home game that settles it. 

Go to Scotland. 
  • go to Scotland, enjoy it on sky and recharge your batteries ready for Wembley.

if you go to Scotland I promise we'll get to the final 
  • Go to Scotland, the home game, and Wembley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a hard decision imho - if we win you will have a final to go to and if not you won’t care that you missed it.
  • edited May 2019
    Missing the semis I’m unfortunately having to do aswell ( booked a holiday to Barcelona last year and Mrs 30th ) but am here for the final, that’s a once in a lifetime a win in a league 1 semi playoff isn’t once in a lifetime, for me personally go on your break and catch it on the box. 
  • Not a hard decision imho - if we win you will have a final to go to and if not you won’t care that you missed it.
    Agree with this totally. If it was the final then you’d have a decision to make.
  • edited May 2019
    Go to Scotland BB.

https://pubfinder.sky.com/