Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IGOR - Gone West(erlo) p.10

edited June 2019 in General Charlton
So any truth in the rumours circulating at the POTY night? Are we going to see him in the play offs or are the 12 weeks out true?

Comments

• INOKNOW
  • INOKNOW
    Weirdo!
  • Isn't his scan today?
  • He is having a scan today and had a limp at the POTY "do".
    So he's doubtful for Sunday at the very least.
  • was told Saturday out for the season
  • was told Saturday out for the season

This 
  • Out for 12 weeks I’m told.
  • Might as well be 12 years, that's his Charlton career over. Its a shame as he was finding his pre-injury form. It certainly dents our chances, but I still make us favourites. Imagine if Taylor gets injured though!
  • Sponsored links:

• so is it confirmed his out of the play-offs??
  • IR94 said:
    so is it confirmed his out of the play-offs??
    As we speak the answer is no, it’s not confirmed.
  • IR94 said:
    so is it confirmed his out of the play-offs??
    No.
    Bowyer has said he might be back.

Lee maybe playing games as he doesn't want the opposition to know.

Or the initial diagnosis was over pessimistic.

We don't know for sure.
  • Addickted said:
    Igor's scan pictures are back. Should be OK for the home tie.

Is that Johnny Robinson’s X-ray before the play off final 😀
  • Sponsored links:

• Igor waved goodbye at the end of the Rochdale game in the manner of a bloke who knew he wouldn’t be playing at the Valley again.

Hope he is fit but I’m not holding my breath. 
  • buckshee said:
    Might as well be 12 years, that's his Charlton career over. Its a shame as he was finding his pre-injury form. It certainly dents our chances, but I still make us favourites. Imagine if Taylor gets injured though!
    Sorry but if we've only got Josh Parker to play alongside Lyle then we are screwed.
    Not according to Bowyer....who has forgotten more about football than you know.
    Get behind the bloke FFS!
    Exactly.   
  • Igor waved goodbye at the end of the Rochdale game in the manner of a bloke who knew he wouldn’t be playing at the Valley again.

Hope he is fit but I’m not holding my breath. 
    I noticed that too. Definitely seemed to be waving goodbye.

A shame as i'd like us to sign him up again if we get promoted.
  • The telling sign for me that he will miss it is how confident Bowyer was that he will be back....I know how he likes his mind games :( hopefully I am wrong 
  • Igor was holding his newborn baby so I don't think you can read too much into him waving. 
  • Igor was holding his newborn baby so I don't think you can read too much into him waving. 
    You obviously don't see the top secret mega pro Charlton fan signs.
  • All the players were waving. I can’t describe what it was about Igor that worried me exactly, hope I’m wrong but it looked like a goodbye not a see you soon.