Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton home & away kits 2019-20

It looks like we'll be getting new home and away kits next season, with all the current shirts discounted at the moment.

We always seem to reveal new shirts around July (whereas other clubs are starting to announce theirs now), just wondered if there was any info on this? Presumably we're still within our Hummel & Betdaq deals?

Comments

• When does the Hummel deal expire?

Really been liking their kits and hope the deal gets renewed

Although know Forest Green wont agree with that
  • Haven’t had a competent Chief of anything for a long while tbf. Still think no CEO is better than Miere as CEO.

Hoping we have a new owner or set of owners soon as my son has massively outgrown his Charlton kits and his black and white protest kits and it hurts seeing him the Liverpool kit his mum buys for him. 
  • When does the Hummel deal expire?

Really been liking their kits and hope the deal gets renewed

Although know Forest Green wont agree with that
    Five year deal
  • edited April 2019
    Would prefer we didn’t have a sponsor, kits always look nicer that way
  • She could've at least shaved her pits
  • Absolutely standout.
  • Sponsored links:

• I prefer last seasons kit.
    Let me know if you're going to see Ayr Ladies play & I'll consider it :smile:

Best ever!
  • Hummel did a consultation with fans around October.  Not heard anything since.

There will be new kits every season under Hummel. That's the deal.

Don't expect anything during this season as we are a low priority now behind Rangers and Boro plus there is no competent CEO to chase them.
    Rangers already have next seasons new Hummel home kit on display and pre order 
  • I've heard our new kit sponsor will be MELEXIS.

Except we pay them.

BODOG???...something to do with betting I'd guess.
  • Hummel seem to have changed their badge

The white under the arms on the Oldham shirt is very similar to our design this season though the rest of the shirt is different. Their away kit isn't a different design either, unlike with ours
  • edited May 2019
    Would love pinstripes! Along with the old style hummel logo, would give it a proper retro look.

Appreciate we will be behind Boro/Rangers in terms of priority for a release of the new kit, but seems we are now behind Oldham as well!! As mentioned, presumably this is as a result of having no CEO to organise/chase!
  • I suspect a lack of sponsor after Betdaq pulled the plug is probably a big part of the delay 
  • Sponsored links:

• Rothko said:
    I suspect a lack of sponsor after Betdaq pulled the plug is probably a big part of the delay 
    And lack of reason to announce it. It's not as if anyone here actually cares what next season's kit looks like at the moment, we've got more pressing priorities!
  • Scoop Jones...

• Would love pinstripes! Along with the old style hummel logo, would give it a proper retro look.

Appreciate we will be behind Boro/Rangers in terms of priority for a release of the new kit, but seems we are now behind Oldham as well!! As mentioned, presumably this is as a result of having no CEO to organise/chase!
    our kits will be bespoke, Oldham's look like they are out of the catalog so that might be why they have theirs already. 
  • Pinstripes was one of the options
  • Something like the Denmark kit would do for me

• Haven’t had a competent Chief of anything for a long while tbf. Still think no CEO is better than Miere as CEO.

Hoping we have a new owner or set of owners soon as my son has massively outgrown his Charlton kits and his black and white protest kits and it hurts seeing him the Liverpool kit his mum buys for him. 
    @Alwaysneil have a word with CharltonNick, he may have a bigger protest shirt left. 
  • Would we wear a new shirt at Wembley like we did in 98? Or stick with the same we’ve had this season.
  • Croydon said:
    Would we wear a new shirt at Wembley like we did in 98? Or stick with the same we’ve had this season.

chances are we could wear yellow in both games (if we get there)
  • 3 out of the 4 teams in the playoffs play in red and white, so if we were to reach Wembley we won't be in our white kit whatever happens. 

Pretty sure they decide home/away teams for the final on a coin toss? Which determines dressing room and kits. However I always think it should be based on league position! I.e. the higher placed team of the two finalists is allocated as the home team and therefore wears their home kit.
  • Stripes on the current ( now old kit) are a bit naff, and come off after a few washes, hope the new kit is better.