Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many of Charlton's previous 14 play off matches have you been to?

hope I’m right on the numbers 

Ipswich away
Ipswich home (selhurst park) 
leeds home(selhurst park)
leeds away 
Leeds (st Andrews) 

palace home 
palace away 

ipswich away
ipswich home
sunderland (Wembley) 

Swindon away
Swindon home

shrewsbury home
shrewsbury away 

I missed Leeds away bottled it really felt guilty and that I’d cost us the tie so went to St. Andrews to see us home 

swindon away ,  saysomethings stag do in butlin Bognor Regis or maybe it was someone’s 40th , cant remember 

which legends have have done the lot 

12/14 for me , missed two away ones , shame on me 

Comments

• Only 4...
  • 4. Home and away in 2010 and 2018
  • All except the 2 Shrewsbury games. I had a ticket for the home leg but was ill and couldn’t make it
  • edited May 2019
    6 out of 7 possibles. Could’nt get a ticket for Ipswich away in 98
  • edited May 2019
    11 I think.
    I don't remember going to the Ipswich or Leeds aways.
  • hope I’m right on the numbers 

Ipswich away
    leeds away 
    Leeds (st Andrews) 

palace home 
    palace away 

ipswich away
    ipswich home
    sunderland (Wembley) 

Swindon away
    Swindon home

shrewsbury home
    shrewsbury away 

I missed Leeds away bottled it really felt guilty and that I’d cost us the tie so went to St. Andrews to see us home 

swindon away ,  saysomethings stag do in butlin Bognor Regis or maybe it was someone’s 40th , cant remember 

I’ve been to -

1987 - Ipswich home & away / Leeds home & at St Andrews
    1996 - Palace home
    1998 - Ipswich home / Sunderland at Wembley
    2010 - Swindon home

• Two... play off final 98 and Swindon home.

Was only five years old in the summer of 98 so that final was one of my first ever games.

Watched Swindon away on the tele because I couldn’t get a ticket/didn’t work out for a 17 year old logistically.

Moved out of the country in 2017 so missed Shrews home and away but again, caught both games on TV. Didn’t want to talk to anyone for hours after that second leg defeat.
  • Sponsored links:

• All but Leeds and Swindon away
  • edited May 2019

Did both shrews, both Swindon, Sunderland final Ipswich home, both Palace, and Leeds And Ipswich home.

St Andrews Leeds game i spent locked in my nans bathroom too scared to listen at age 11.
  • 10 for me
  • Missed all the 1987 play offs as I was too young although a bit pissed off that my Dad didn’t take me to any of the home games at least? Were they all night matches?

I’ve done 8 out of 9 since, missed Shrewsbury away last season. 
    On holiday for the final this year so reckon i’ll be missing another one.  :'(
  • all except Shrewsbury away. 

Home matches in 96, 98, 10, 18, away 18, Wembley 98
  • Definitely 5. Maybe 6. Not sure if I made the Ipswich one at Selhurst.

Nevet yet been to an away one so Sunderland this year could be my first. 
  • Missed  1......Ipswich home in 1987. Had a work event on & being only 20 yrs old felt I had to go. Now days I'd tell them where to go.......
  • 6. Palace home, Ipswich home and away (98), Wembley, Swindon home and away. 
  • I’m surprised to find that it’s 9 out of 14. All the games in 1987, 1996 and 2010. I was abroad for the Sunderland year and RD stopped me from seeing 2018.
  • Sponsored links:

• HandG said:
    Missed all the 1987 play offs as I was too young although a bit pissed off that my Dad didn’t take me to any of the home games at least? Were they all night matches?

Leeds was definitely a Saturday afternoon then played up there bank holiday Monday evening.

• 6 - every one since Ipswich at home
  • Good question.

7 for me. The 87 ones were too early for me, and couldn’t do the Shrewsbury ones 
  • HandG said:
    Missed all the 1987 play offs as I was too young although a bit pissed off that my Dad didn’t take me to any of the home games at least? Were they all night matches?

Leeds was definitely a Saturday afternoon then played up there bank holiday Monday evening.

Am I crackers remembering that picture being on the front of all the programs for that season?
  • 10 for me
  • 5) Ipswich at home was the first one. Couldn’t get the time off work for Shrewsbury at home last season.
  • hope I’m right on the numbers 

Ipswich away
    leeds away 
    Leeds (st Andrews) 

palace home 
    palace away 

ipswich away
    ipswich home
    sunderland (Wembley) 

Swindon away
    Swindon home

shrewsbury home
    shrewsbury away 

Five. Palace and Ipswich home in '96 & '98 plus Wembley, Swindon home and away in 2010.
  • All except Leeds away.