Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peter Mayhew RIP

RIP Chewie

Comments

• Options
    *makes Chewbacca sad noise* 

RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    :<
  • Options
    As with anything Star Wars related, it feels like part of my childhood has gone. I grew up watching these guys play their roles - Rest in peace Chewie
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Just before May 4th too... RIP
  • Options
    RIP, think it's easy to underestimate just how good a performance it was managing to express with no words and wearing a huge fur suit.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Chewbacca was an actor in a costume?

Well I never.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Carrie Fisher was at my college at the same time as me. I went to the first Star Wars film and have to say I thought it was absolute rubbish.
    However loads of people like Star Wars films, so they probably have something going for them.
    It is a shame a popular actor has passed.
    RIP.

• Options
    Chewie never looked a day older. Sadly, our “heroes” live in the real world but they leave us their performances as an enduring legacy.

RIP
  • Options
    Rest in peace, Chewbacca is my favourite character from the films 
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    RIP to the legendary Wookiee
    https://youtu.be/vYKNlt-cOVs
  • Options
    Chewie never looked a day older. Sadly, our “heroes” live in the real world but they leave us their performances as an enduring legacy.

RIP
    I took my daughter to see The Force Awakens. She’s seen the originals on DVD and in the scene when Han & Chewie first appear, she said to me “Daddy, why is Han Solo so old, Chewbacca doesn’t look any different”
  • Options
    I knew Peter when he was a porter at King’s in the ‘70s.  A truly lovely man and the all-time yard of ale champion.  RIP.
  • Options
    I knew him as a customer mid 80's. He used to live in West Wickham and pay in his Lucasfilm dollar cheques. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP -

• Options
    RIP