Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game of Thrones

Comments

• Options
    I am a unique human being .. I have NEVER seen an episode of G O T .. I'm considering buying the box set of the first 1,000 series .. Is it worth it ?
    There's only 74 Episodes in total I think, it's really not as many as other series.
  • Options
    I've changed my mind on Arya taking out Viserion, I think she's going to try to take out the Night King.

Looking at the foreshadowing,she has made a weapon we know detaches into effectively a small dragonglass knife, and we've just seen her sword thrower act.  I think she'll try and throw one at the Night King, aim for the heart not knowing that it's already got the Dragonglass there, and be too accurate meaning it'll bounce off the existing dragonglass.

I'm sure there will be a big death, more impactful than a Brienne or Theon.  Jon and Jamie, for example, have much more story left to go - I'm therefore going for Tyrion or Arya.  So I'm going for the above happening and her then getting killed by the Night King.  Maybe in front of Jon.

Probably b******s I know.
  • Options
    Still don't get why people are trying to guess every possible ending, just to say I told you so. Just enjoy it! All of this kind of ruins the thread imo but each to their own maybe I should just swerve it
  • Options
    Still don't get why people are trying to guess every possible ending, just to say I told you so. Just enjoy it! All of this kind of ruins the thread imo but each to their own maybe I should just swerve it

I think it’s just fun to guess and figure it out. That’s always the way around shows full of mystery. LOST was a hell of a lot of fun back in the days of 4815162342.com. 

• Options
    Thing is I think 90% of it will be wrong anyway.  It's just part of the fun trying to guess.
  • Options
    Fair enough lads/lasses, but feels like going to the cinema and guessing the big finale. Not quite like that but I don't really think like that personally, each to their own. I will continue to follow the thread as I find it useful and so many bits you can miss, but people on here seem to catch it :)
  • Options
    I honestly have no idea what's going to happen, which I think is a compliment to the show's writing so far. I feel like in the second episode they were leaning towards the idea that Daenerys is going to go a bit mad queen in trying to stop Jon from stealing her throne as she's devoted her whole life to taking it, but they do like to throw some misdirection in there. I think Martin saying the ending will be 'bittersweet' has really thrown a lot of people's predictions in trying to fit into that narrative. Mostly I'm just looking forward to the episodes, even though I know I'll spend the whole episode next week stressing about my favourite characters dying.
  • Options

Many thoughts expressed but who is right. At the Winterfell set the actress who plays  Brienne of Tarth walked past me crying while being consoled by her assistant. I just thought she was being over dramatic but did she get some sad news ? - 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Contrary to most comments above, I found episode 2 somewhat dreary.
    All talk and no action.
    There were about 5 minutes, that may last in your memory.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fear not covered end. Eighty two days filming the battle scenes.
  • Options
    paddycafc said:

Many thoughts expressed but who is right. At the Winterfell set the actress who plays  Brienne of Tarth walked past me crying while being consoled by her assistant. I just thought she was being over dramatic but did she get some sad news ? - 
    Speculating is fun. Otherwise, please shut the f*** up. 
  • Options
    Contrary to most comments above, I found episode 2 somewhat dreary.
    All talk and no action & there was about 5 minutes, that may last in your memory.
    Could not agree more, the last two episodes could have been fit into one. 
  • Options
    For how many battles? That's the question.

No I do not need a real answer.
  • Options
    Episode 3 - All the dragons die. 
  • Options
    Episode 3 - All the dragons die. 
    Surely one dragon will remain for the next battle...!?
  • Options
    I find the Night King going to Kings Landing interesting too.  Made me look for this:

https://youtu.be/8gh0-4hOzyw

1.15ish to 1.25 might suggest it's a good shout.
  • Options
    Solid episode for me.  Absolutely loved seeing the front horseman of the night king taking a view of winterfell from a distance.  Cannot wait for the battle scenes and the WW laying siege.  

Can’t see it from a practical point of view, but would love to see the WW march south and catch Cersei’s army off guard.  

Some good theories/ideas on here, but genuinely can’t see how it’s gonna end

• Options
    Really enjoyed last episode. I didn't find it dull at all, everyone had their moments, everyone had their little goodbye but the noticeable interaction was Jon and Dany, saved by the horn. 

With Dany I think there is two ways she is going, first is the Sansa route. She is being made to look malicious so everyone at home thinks what a cow, then she does her heroics and all is well. Or she genuinely is losing control and will throw a massive spanner in the works.

I have seen everyone making their little predictions so I am going to chuck mine in the mix. One of two will happen I think. Either Dany does go bad and she tries to get Drogon to burn Jon only for him to withstand the flames and prove to her he is who he claims or (and what I think could be more likely) the Night King will try and burn Jon with Viserion and Jon walks straight through it and takes out the King. 

I must say I have never been so excited in my life about watching something. I would happily cancel my avengers end game tickets to watch episode 3 early 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slightly off topic but where are the female White Walker's? 
  • Options
    Craster only gave them his sons.
  • Options
    Sorry to be pedantic but that should read “ where are all the female white walkers at”
  • Options
    Sorry to be pedantic but that should read “ where are all the female white walkers at”

Apologie's.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed last episode. I didn't find it dull at all, everyone had their moments, everyone had their little goodbye but the noticeable interaction was Jon and Dany, saved by the horn. 

With Dany I think there is two ways she is going, first is the Sansa route. She is being made to look malicious so everyone at home thinks what a cow, then she does her heroics and all is well. Or she genuinely is losing control and will throw a massive spanner in the works.

I have seen everyone making their little predictions so I am going to chuck mine in the mix. One of two will happen I think. Either Dany does go bad and she tries to get Drogon to burn Jon only for him to withstand the flames and prove to her he is who he claims or (and what I think could be more likely) the Night King will try and burn Jon with Viserion and Jon walks straight through it and takes out the King. 

I must say I have never been so excited in my life about watching something. I would happily cancel my avengers end game tickets to watch episode 3 early 
    Of course being able to survive fire would mean that Jon could confirm that he is who he says he is but surely there is no certainty that he'll be imune to fire if he is a Targaryen

Dany's own brother is an example of that based on how he was killed by Drogo
  • Options
    Guess there might be a difference between fire and dragon fire.

Jon's been burnt by normal fire before, when he saved Jeor Mormont from the Wight at Castle Black.
  • Options
    Guess there might be a difference between fire and dragon fire.

Jon's been burnt by normal fire before, when he saved Jeor Mormont from the Wight at Castle Black.
    Dany survived the fire when she joined Drogo though and also when she murdered the other Khal's
  • Options
    Jon is only half Targaryen so presumably not fire proof 
  • Options

Of course being able to survive fire would mean that Jon could confirm that he is who he says he is but surely there is no certainty that he'll be imune to fire if he is a Targaryen

Dany's own brother is an example of that based on how he was killed by Drogo
    That was molten gold not fire. 

Jon burned his hand quite badly on the lantern he threw at his first meeting with a white at castle black.