Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Camera crew in North Upper

Does anyone know what the camera crew in North Upper were doing for the Luton game? They were filming the absolute scenes in the second half lol

Comments

• I noticed this as well. Don't know if it was an overseas live stream of the game ? 
  • @palarsehater on another thread said he spoke to them, and they were Danish.
  • I wonder if it was something to do with the very odd half time penalty shoot out at the previous home game which was also filmed?
    As has been mentioned, Saturday’s film crew were Danish by all accounts.
  • spoke to them at half time they were a danish film crew - for a danish soap that needed to go to a football match as part of the show and charlton were happy to let them do it and we were also the cheapest. 
  • spoke to them at half time they were a danish film crew - for a danish soap that needed to go to a football match as part of the show and charlton were happy to let them do it and we were also the cheapest. 
    Strange, they told me something different. Said it was for a travel show...….
  • PopIcon said:
    spoke to them at half time they were a danish film crew - for a danish soap that needed to go to a football match as part of the show and charlton were happy to let them do it and we were also the cheapest. 
    Strange, they told me something different. Said it was for a travel show...….
    might be wrong i had been in the swan since opening, either way they were danish and more money for wankchops
  • You are all going to be on a Guardian expose about football hooliganism next week.