Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton fans

I met a Luton fan in the toilet near the end of the game. He said how great he thought we had played and how great our fans were. He said we are very noisy.
 I didn’t go up the station after the game but I bet the rest of their support wasn’t as complementary as he was.😂

Comments

• What was a Luton fan doing in the home area?
  • fog horn said:
    I met a Luton fan in the toilet near the end of the game. He said how great he thought we had played and how great our fans were. He said we are very noisy.
     I didn’t go up the station after the game but I bet the rest of their support wasn’t as complementary as he was.😂
    Were you sharing a cigarette?
  • fog horn said:
    Was it a prearranged meet? 
  • Redrobo said:
    What was a Luton fan doing in the home area?
    There were quite a few according to their forum.

I call bullshit
  • Redrobo said:

I call bullshit
    Not bull shit 
  • Sponsored links:

• First it was smoking in the toilets, now it’s moved on to Cottaging. 
    What has it got to do with Fulham?
  • Did see a small number of our 'ultras' waiting at the top of Floyd Road - some in shorts, most with the obligatory tattoos. This was some time after the game and I would venture most if the Hatter's fans had long departed. A couple of 'tough' chaps decided to have verbals with the OB. They seemed to find it somewhat amusing as did I.
  • Had a pleasant chat with a few Luton fans at the station. They were very complimentary about us and I was complimentary about their first half performance and them probably being champions. If it went off elsewhere I didn't see it. 
    Typical SE Trains planning though, 4 carriage train to Cannon St which everyone piled on just before the direct train to Luton. 
  • shine166 said:
    Redrobo said:

I call bullshit
    Not bull shit 
    They must have all been trying to lure innocent young lads into the toilets when they scored then. I saw no reaction at all in the home stands.
  • Two sitting in the row behind me. in their thirties, hipster beards, but once we equalised they never twitched a muscle.Thought home tickets were restricted sale?
  • addick05 said:
    Did see a small number of our 'ultras' waiting at the top of Floyd Road - some in shorts, most with the obligatory tattoos. This was some time after the game and I would venture most if the Hatter's fans had long departed. A couple of 'tough' chaps decided to have verbals with the OB. They seemed to find it somewhat amusing as did I.
    ultras?
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably Tommy Robinson’s fault. 
  • Luton need to learn a few more songs as well! Not much variety in their singing...