Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oxford ticket anyone

has anyone anyone got a spare for oxford by any chance please. If so give us a shout.  Cheers. 

Comments

• I've got an u18 ticket going spare mate.
  • Essex_Al said:
    I've got an u18 ticket going spare mate.
    "You only use us for a ticket".

See you at Wembley mate.

• Likewise I am after one once @nicholas has been sorted if anyone has a second spare!
  • edited April 2019
    Essex_Al said:
    Hi Mate, Ill get my mate to message ya if that's ok. Cheers
  • Nicholas said:
    has anyone anyone got a spare for oxford by any chance please. If so give us a shout.  Cheers. 
    Another glory hunter
  • clb74 said:
    Nicholas said:
    Another glory hunter
    ha u fucker I was sorted ages ago, my mates the one that never got his arse in gear lol
  • edited April 2019
    Nicholas said:
    clb74 said:
    Nicholas said:
    Another glory hunter
    ha u fucker I was sorted ages ago, my mates the one that never got his arse in gear lol
    Tell your mate his a glory hunter 
  • Nicholas said:
    Essex_Al said:
    Hi Mate, Ill get my mate to message ya if that's ok. Cheers

No problem mate
  • Not feeling particularly optimistic but looking for two spares 
  • Will the game be available on i-player without a vpn?
  • Sponsored links:

• When Sunderland played oxford some ticket less sunderland fans climbed on top of a van parked behind the goal where there is no stand. Not sure if they were moved on or what. 
  • We could hire an open top double decker bus and park it there!
    Is that Robbo’s new plan for not losing playing 4-3-3?
    Ok, someone find the bus and I will chip in... still after a ticket ! 😀
  • I want to watch this game too - any chance they will release some more tickets?
  • Can anyone confirm if it is undesignated seating? 
    I would say so as if you go to register an iFollow account on the Oxford website you get the message against the Match Pass saying that there isnt one available for £10.00 for the Charlton clash meaning you'd need the VPN

Its strange as thought the ban was only for Saturday games @ 3pm or if said game is on SKY
  • I'm in the market for a spare for my mate if one is going.

If you have a ticket and are unsure about whether you actually want it or not... I will be there so we will lose, so you might as well sell me it and save yourself the sight of Gobbo's smug round face at FT.
  • Just thought I would see if anyone does have a spare. Cock up means I haven't now got a ticket. Ta.
    Hire one one of those mobile cranes!
  • Sponsored links:

I would say so as if you go to register an iFollow account on the Oxford website you get the message against the Match Pass saying that there isnt one available for £10.00 for the Charlton clash meaning you'd need the VPN

Its strange as thought the ban was only for Saturday games @ 3pm or if said game is on SKY
    Bank Holidays are also excluded
  • I have just rung Oxford.

They are selling tickets to Oxford fans who have a purchase history before the 18th March 2019.

They are selling tickets to Oxford fans who have a purchase history before the 18th March 2019.
    Bugger that! 

Bugger that! 
    Why not?

Keeping quiet for 90 minutes must be a small price to pay to see the game.
  • _nam11 said:
    Looking for 8 tickets. All seated together. On the same train there and back, all in coach C. Let me know if anyone has spares. Willing to pay £20, in total. Thanks
    I can sort a complimentary breakfast.
  • Nic, your mate hasn't contacted me yet, I'll give him until lunch time tomorrow before I get rid.
  • Essex_Al said:
    Nic, your mate hasn't contacted me yet, I'll give him until lunch time tomorrow before I get rid.
    Sorry mate I thought he contacted you I will contact him now. 
  • Anyone got any other spares?