Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Fans’ Forum invites supporters to 2019 Player of the Year at The Valley on Sunday, May 5th.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c8906aeb7386/player-of-the-year-2019-event-confirmed

As in previous seasons, members of the playing squad will be allocated to the tables of those booking first. However, we ask you to be mindful that there will be a limited number of such tables available and the Ticket Office will be unable to confirm this at the time of booking. 

The dinner will take place in the North Stand Fans’ Bar lounge with doors opening at 6pm. A two-course meal will be served from 7pm and the bar will be open until late. 

Following dinner, the evening’s raffle will be drawn and the results of the voting will be announced with second and third-place trophies presented before the 2019 Player of the Year is unveiled. Additional awards will also be given, including to the Young Player of the Year, the CADSA Player of the Year and the Community Trust award for services to the community. Once the formalities are over, the mingling begins with opportunities for photos and autographs with your favourite players and management staff. 

Bookings will be taken for the event from 10am on Monday, March 25th You can do this by visiting the Ticket Office in person, by phone or online. 

Tickets will cost £42 per person with concessions available  for one carer per disabled supporter, which may be purchased at a cost of £21. Tickets will be limited to a maximum of 10 per person to give as many supporters as possible the chance to attend this popular event. 

Dress code for the evening is smart casual. 

This is a supporters’ event organised by fans for the fans. Any profit from the dinner will be deposited in the Fans’ Forum account with money going towards initiatives including the Charlton Athletic Museum.

Comments

• Thanks, Henners.

Look forward to seeing lots of fellow Lifers there. 
  • Out of interest when are the Fans Forums annual accounts out? 
  • Thanks, Henners.

Look forward to seeing lots of fellow Lifers there. 
    A great night last season and the amount of work you put in to organising it is much appreciated. 
  • Out of interest when are the Fans Forums annual accounts out? 
    I wouldn't know, Large.

I'm not a member. 
  • Should be good, please tell me there's not a charity auction this year ....??
  • I was gonna go with @kellycafc but it may sound stupid but dont really wanna pay  that if i wont be seated with a player like i was before
  • There's not a charity auction this year
  • I was gonna go with @kellycafc but it may sound stupid but dont really wanna pay  that if i wont be seated with a player like i was before
    It’s been the same every year I believe

its not like during the meal is the only time to interact with the players 

Earlier you book the better I would imagine 
    It’s been the same every year I believe

its not like during the meal is the only time to interact with the players 

Earlier you book the better I would imagine 
    Yeah I remembered after I posted it was the sponsors dinner I went were I sat with Gomez and Buyens haha

My mistake
  • If you book early, you are guaranteed a player on your table. Strictly first come first served.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump.

A quick reminder that tickets go on sale from 10am tomorrow. 
  • edited April 2019
    Where are you ?

Let's be 'avin you !

No, Delia will NOT be at this season's POTY dinner on Sunday 5th May, but will you ?

Tickets are selling well but there are still plenty available until Monday 29th April which is the last day that you will be able to make your booking. 

THIS is your opportunity to talk to players, to have your photos taken with your favourites and, of course, to rub shoulders with club legends, Bow & Jacko. What's not to like ?

In addition, there's a 2 course meal, a raffle with prizes including a shirt & ball signed by the full squad and the chance to present the Player of the Year with his trophy and Bow's end of season speech .....All in all, great value for the price of a ticket.

By the time the dinner comes around, we COULD be promoted.

Or we could be looking ahead with excitement to  2 further games, with the ultimate prize of another trip to Wembley.

What better time to celebrate with your fellow Addicks AND those who have made this season so successful !  

As a reminder, tickets are priced at £42 with the only concession being for one carer per disabled guest at £21. 

As well as being available online and by phone ( 03330 144444) you'll be able to purchase in person from the West Stand Ticket Office when you're at The Valley this Saturday. 

Votes for your Main Man will be collected outside the ground before the Luton match and again on Easter Monday when Scunthorpe are our visitors. In addition, there will be online voting again this year - more details to follow.

So, what does Fanny have to do to encourage you to join her at what promises to be a very special evening ? 

:blush:
  • I’ll be there with the Women’s team, looking forward to it 👍
  • I'll be there. Come on everyone, it's not only a great evening, but it's arranged by fans for the fans! Our owner does not receive a penny from it, so it's a win/win for all of us. Support the team not the regime, as some say.
  • After yesterday afternoon it is clear that this is going to be one hell of a party. You do not want to miss out. Tickets can be bought via the ticket office and if you move fast can still get a player on your table. 
  • Another timely reminder that tickets are still available for this season's POTY dinner /extravaganza on Sunday 5th May.

Several fans spoke to me yesterday when I was collecting votes ( in between snogs with @Sillybilly ) saying they will be purchasing theirs this week...

Including today, there are just 7 more days in which to do so.

Tickets will be removed from sale at close of play on Monday 29th April. 

Look forward to seeing loadsa Lifers there !
  • Bumping for the last time this season.

Monday( 29th April) is the last day for Lifers to secure a seat at the ONLY place to be on the evening of Sunday 5th May. 

So why not give the Ticket Office a call before 5pm & look forward to the upcoming Play Offs with your favourite players and their management team.

You know it makes sense ! 
  • leaked photo of the dress code for Sunday

@Fanny Fanackapan @killerjerrylee

• The players are also expected to dress the part.  You will note what the very sartorial young man front and centre is wearing

• Sponsored links:

• The players are also expected to dress the part.  You will note what the very sartorial young man front and centre is wearing

Which one is you henners?

You snitch, Henners ! 

Now I'll have to buy another frock !

Is that Wilfred Bramble (right front) or @Redmidland 😜
  • Should be a good night, looking forward to it.
  • Nice shot of the museum' s play-off display there.
  • So many possible winners this year but i’m almost certain it will be Taylor. Clear fan’s favourite 
  • I predict 1) Taylor, 2) Sarr and 3) Cullen
  • I'll go for

1. Taylor
    2. Sarr
    3. Aribo

Young player - Lapslie
  • What time do they announce the winners?