Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Luton Town | Sat 13 Apr | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Barring a freakiest run of results in football history from us and Peterborough and Doncaster, we are all in the top 6 for sure. I feel even if we win all our games, I still Luton wouldn't drop enough points and I feel that Sunderland won't drop quite enough points either for us to get in the top 2 at the end of the season. So I feel that that there isn't so much pressure in this game coming up. I think both sides will be attacking and there will be goals. Entertaing draw or either side might nick it and win narrowly. Tough to say which way it would go. But I feel we might nick it.

But whatever happens I feel it's the first time when there isn't as much pressure if that makes sense.

• Got a good feeling about this one. It's 1998 all over again.....another win & another clean sheet.

2-0. Taylor & Igor 
  • Got a good feeling about this one. It's 1998 all over again.....another win & another clean sheet.

2-0. Taylor & Igor 
    Bit of momentum building! I will also go with 2-0  COYRS!!!!!
  • Sage said:
    Thank you guys, I hope I can too, so best to try and get some proper sleep.

Without hijacking the thread, and apologise for kind of doing just that, I’ve been under the weather for a little while with my heart and chest, but recently been really ill, sickness, body aches, temperature, not eating, not sleeping etc.

So hoping for a good night and enough energy to make it tomorrow.

I appreciate the kind words too. 
    Hell with that. Tell me you've been to the GP.
  • It's a free hit for us tomorrow. Losing doesn't matter but if we win we'll go into the playoffs feeling we can beat anybody. I hope we really take the game to them.
    A huge psychological advantage if we win today. I think Bowyer will treat it as such.
  • What I like about this Luton side is they set out to score goals. They back themselves to be better at it than their opponents. They have a lot of quality for this league but I don't think they have the same quality as us. It should be a good game.
  • the next 2 games will define our season, if we loose to Luton we then play one of the other in form teams in Oxford, win both games and or progress will be unstoppable,

0-1 to Luton but then I'm a pessimist/realist when it comes to CAFC
  • What I like about this Luton side is they set out to score goals. They back themselves to be better at it than their opponents. They have a lot of quality for this league but I don't think they have the same quality as us. It should be a good game.
    They also know how to stop them; read something the other day saying that James Shea had only conceded four more goals than Dillon this calendar year
  • edited April 2019
    Gonna be a good game . They have some key players missing . I’d hate it if my fellow Bedfordshire chaps get a win cos the train journey home will be hell but I can’t see it . 2-1 ( Taylor and Igor) .

Side note : have you seen the Luton town message board ? I can’t believe how horrible it is . Looks like something that was designed in 1995 . ( I’m pretty sure we had something similar about 25 years ago?) having said that it’s in keeping with the hole that is Luton . 
  • Sponsored links:

• Only slightly deluded Charlton fans can possibly think we could get something from this game. 
    2-0 Charlton
  • 3-2. Taylor with our goals. 
  • Should be a cracking game - have no idea as to the result. We're in the playoffs already and can treat every game from now as a cup game. 

It would be nice to end their run - amazing run from a side promoted from L2.
  • Draw I think. 1 -1
  • 2-0 Charlton, I think Bow may risk Bielik on this one
  • Asking for a friend....

How can I find out if there will be coverage from Rabbit this afternoon, please or is there another way to watch without the problems I've encountered with ifollow ?

Thanks.
  • Sage said:
    Thank you guys, I hope I can too, so best to try and get some proper sleep.

Without hijacking the thread, and apologise for kind of doing just that, I’ve been under the weather for a little while with my heart and chest, but recently been really ill, sickness, body aches, temperature, not eating, not sleeping etc.

So hoping for a good night and enough energy to make it tomorrow.

I appreciate the kind words too. 
    Hell with that. Tell me you've been to the GP.
    For my heart and chest, yes I’m under King’s at the moment. For how I am feeling last few days, I haven’t no as waiting for appointment is around this time next month.

I am going to go today, but get to The Valley only just before kick off so I still have a few hours to fix up. 3 points today.
  • Take it easy Sage, good luck and may the boys bless us with a win ! 1-0 Charlton , Taylor does the business.
  • We gonna do this today...3-1 to the boys in Red & White,Taylor,Igor then a Williams thunderbolt...🤗,keeps us ticking over & everyone else on there toes...!!!

Cmon U Addicks...!!!
  • Bielek playing
  • Sponsored links:

• Best performance of the season today. The Valley will be rocking when we win today. 

Up the free scoring crowd pleasing Addicks 
  • A sit up and take notice performance by Charlton, on the pitch and in the stands as the noise levels go up another notch. Charlton 3-0 Luton
    Luton clearly better than what I thought