Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket 2019-20 prices announced

Season tickets for next season will be on sale from tomorrow.

Some areas of The Valley have seen price increases for 2019/20 due to a number of reasons, which include increases in inflation and minimum wage.

Season tickets will be at their cheapest during our early-bird phase. Our early-bird deadline is midnight on Monday, May 6th and our phase-two prices will be published in due course.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5caf5d1fa2825/season-tickets-celebrate-100-years-of-the-valley-in-201920

Comments

• For what will be a club record 4th season in the third tier (unless we get promoted) since our first time of promotion from it in 1929 having entered the Third Division South in 1921 ....

we have been in the third tier 

2 seasons 1933-35
    3 seasons 1972-75
    1 season 1980-81
    3 seasons 2009-12

currently 3 seasons 2016-

and the prices go up....

i think a freeze on prices till promotion (then a raise) or just keep same if we don’t go up would have been acceptable 

• Why does the price plan show Zone 1 and Zone 4 as the same colour?
    surely they have a least 4 colours.
  • Now is the time for CARD / CAST to call for a 100% boycott, the bloke is taking the piss.
    CAST will never call for a boycott. They already backed out of boycott agreed with CARD
  • £210 for West upper in the middle? 
  • Why does the price plan show Zone 1 and Zone 4 as the same colour?
    surely they have a least 4 colours.
    It was the same last year and the idiots still can't be bothered to fix it.
  • Now is the time for CARD / CAST to call for a 100% boycott, the bloke is taking the piss.
    CAST will never call for a boycott. They already backed out of boycott agreed with CARD
    Then I would suggest they are part of the problem.

A total boycott and bigger protests in Belgium are now needed, I know that's easy for me to say, as I can offer nothing other than financial assistant but next year could really see the death of our club.

• Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:
    £210 for West upper in the middle? 
    Zone 1 & zone 4 are in very similar colours,West upper middle is £520 adult.
    Then I would suggest they are part of the problem.

A total boycott and bigger protests in Belgium are now needed, I know that's easy for me to say, as I can offer nothing other than financial assistant but next year could really see the death of our club.

Careful, you be called mentally ill if you criticise CAST

A 100% boycott will never happen.

Nor do I think the club will die next season. It could well get sicker and sicker.
  • Maybe not die as in disappear, but it could well become terminally ill.
  • Over 500 quid for a season ticket in league one is taking the piss.

Meanwhile i see that Sunderland put a freeze on season ticket prices for 3 years, Pompey have also frozen their prices too.
  • Lovely video, and in normal circumstances, I would be online now, buying my ticket.  But I'm not, and won't, as we have an owner who has no idea of the power that we saw in that video; the love; the moments; the goals. I want more moments, and more goals, but with Roland Duchatelet as our owner, the good days will become fewer and fewer. Please sell the club Roland so that we fans can get back to enjoying the next hundred years at The Valley.
  • According to the Fans Forum minutes they’ll be going up again after 6th May.

i think it’s only the under 11’s that hasn’t increased so hardly ‘some areas’ have increased.
  • Got to admire their front. Who writes this stuff?

"Some areas of The Valley have seen price increases for 2019/20..."

So that would be ALL areas then?

Zone 1 - 500 to 520 (4%)

Zone 2 - 390 to 405 (3.8%)

Zone 3 - 340 to 355 (4.4%)

Zone 4 / Family - 200 to 210  (5%)

Surely, a 2% increase would have been more appropriate 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Davo55 said:
    Still no new contracts for Lee, Jacko and Andy Marshall.

Still a substantial number of players out of contract in the summer.

Still no indication that Duchatelet is prepared to back Lee to succeed, whatever division we ae in next season.

Still no executive management of the club with critical things like the managers contract being handed off to LDT, an external accountant.

Still no payment of agreed bonuses to the staff.

Still the much vaunted redevelopment of Sparrows Lane lying abandoned.

Still peddling lies and half truths about the intention of (and progress on) selling the club.

No brainer surely. At least let's wait until things are clearer in the summer.  Then, if people want to buy a ST based on the reality of what's happening, so be it. But buying now is buying into Duchatelet's lies and mismanagement.
    Agree 100%
  • Davo55 said:

Still no indication that Duchatelet is prepared to back Lee to succeed, whatever division we ae in next season.

Still no executive management of the club with critical things like the managers contract being handed off to LDT, an external accountant.

Still peddling lies and half truths about the intention of (and progress on) selling the club.

No brainer surely. At least let's wait until things are clearer in the summer.  Then, if people want to buy a ST based on the reality of what's happening, so be it. But buying now is buying into Duchatelet's lies and mismanagement.
    Superb post. Surely no one - no matter how loyal and dedicated they are - can seriously consider buying a season ticket at the moment. 
  • Chizz said:

Got to admire their front. Who writes this stuff?

"Some areas of The Valley have seen price increases for 2019/20..."

So that would be ALL areas then?

Zone 1 - 500 to 520 (4%)

Zone 2 - 390 to 405 (3.8%)

Zone 3 - 340 to 355 (4.4%)

Zone 4 / Family - 200 to 210  (5%)

Some areas of The Valley have seen price increases for 2019/20 due to a number of reasons...

...the rest of the ground has seen prices increases for no reason at all. Because Roland's a c*** 
    Fixed it for you
  • I’m thoroughly enjoying this season but in a bittersweet sort of way as it could all go to s*** at the end even if we are promoted for reasons of which we are all too aware. I’m disinclined at the moment to press the renew button until it’s all a bit clearer. The increase is a joke. I paid £325 for my seat last year and they want £355 early bird this year. That is a big hike. Works out at 15 and a half quid a game assuming I don’t miss any and that’s without taking account of any footy for a fiver or ST holders bring a mate for a tenner etc deals.  Of course I’ll buy in the end as it’s what I do but as a marketing campaign given what’s happening at the moment this one sucks. Think I’ll wait a while. 
  • Davo55 said:

Yup
  • See you at the aways Roland.
  • By any reasonable metric putting up prices by that much would be hopeless lunacy when the club faces yet another season in the 3rd division.  But this is Roland Duchatelet - mendacious deluded bungler.