Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spares for Gills

Just back from holiday and missed out for me and my son, have just been offered one which I will give to him, but need one myself, come in chaps help out.

Comments

• If there are any other spares I need one
    Cheers.
  • Thought I would bump in just in case
  • Does anyone think there is a chance that the Gills will let us have more tickets?
  • Redrobo said:
    Does anyone think there is a chance that the Gills will let us have more tickets?
    highly doubtful, having already been allocated 2370 when most clubs get 1700ish, plus there is always a fair bit of aggro couple of arrests last year i think, so i am sure kent police will have a say on it. 
  • worth also noting that as we have an allocation larger than normal some fans will be in the seats, group of 4 of us going 2 in stands 2 in seats
  • Just get some in the home end , blacken your teeth out and don't wash for a week and you'll fit right in!
  • Just get some in the home end , blacken your teeth out and don't wash for a week and you'll fit right in!
    I believe the odour of stale Stella also helps...
  • will be loads of spares floating about wimbledon the other week must of been at least 20 people with spares outside turnstiles, people panic buy then people cant make it etc, arguments sake we lose win followed by 2 draws - it becomes a playoff position game as opposed to a promotion decider. 
  • clive said:
    Interesting the article below that Gillingham are reducing ST prices by 20% next season, a 10 year low price in an attempt to pack Priestfields, what were we doing?   
  • Sponsored links:

• worth also noting that as we have an allocation larger than normal some fans will be in the seats, group of 4 of us going 2 in stands 2 in seats
    It is normally a bun fight and sit where you like.
  • Redrobo said:
    worth also noting that as we have an allocation larger than normal some fans will be in the seats, group of 4 of us going 2 in stands 2 in seats
    but aren't we in 2 different stands?
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    clive said:
    Interesting the article below that Gillingham are reducing ST prices by 20% next season, a 10 year low price in an attempt to pack Priestfields, what were we doing?   
    Reducing crowds by 20% year on year 
  • Redrobo said:
    worth also noting that as we have an allocation larger than normal some fans will be in the seats, group of 4 of us going 2 in stands 2 in seats
    Probably. I didn’t realise they had already given us the side stand. Three of my friends I usually go to away games will be disappointed. I was hoping there might be a few more made available.
  • Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Probably. I didn’t realise they had already given us the side stand. Three of my friends I usually go to away games will be disappointed. I was hoping there might be a few more made available.
    i was suprised we got such a big allocation from initial release although with easter holiday and given our position the club were probably pretty confident of shifting them all. 
  • Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Behind the goal only.
  • Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Behind the goal only.
    The Brian Moore stand holds 1500 so we must have been given part of the stand to the right.
  • Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Behind the goal only.
    The Brian Moore stand holds 1500 so we must have been given part of the stand to the right.

The Town End terrace was demolished during the 2003/04 close season in readiness for the Brian Moore Stand, named after former Gillingham director and ITV football commentator. The uncovered stand, with a capacity of approx 3,400, has been in place since.

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/club/history-of-priestfield/

• Yet we have sold 2500 tickets? 
  • Redrobo said:
    Yet we have sold 2500 tickets? 
    There is normally a large area of seats,covered by black sheeting used as a sterile area near to the players tunnel.
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    Redrobo said:
    Yet we have sold 2500 tickets? 
    There is normally a large area of seats,covered by black sheeting used as a sterile area near to the players tunnel.
    I have removed it to sit just behind the goal as well, just surprised they have lost 900 seats for these sterile areas. 

They could do the proper thing and give us part of the other stand. I suppose the police will have a say so won’t happen.
  • Still looking for a couple of spares, and wouldn't want anyone not to know this is the case! If you're able to help out, then let me know! 
  • CAFC Luke said:
    Still looking for a couple of spares, and wouldn't want anyone not to know this is the case! If you're able to help out, then let me know! 
    You and I both!