Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your “spell out a message 11”

Comments

• Sadly, Streatham Rovers aren't a real team. Loved their trolling of Palarse trying to claim they were South London in their shirts though. 
  • An old mate of mine got involved in producing the programme for his local amateur side (over near Hayes, Middx) back in the mid-Nineties, and he would always write the page three introduction in each programme.  He would always use the first letter of each paragraph to spell out a swear word or something, just for laughs, so this is not new. I think it's funny but expect them to get penalised with a fine...
  • rananegra said:
    Sadly, Streatham Rovers aren't a real team. Loved their trolling of Palarse trying to claim they were South London in their shirts though. 
    Didn't realise this, but further investigation would support your premise. They allegedly play in the "Xtermin8 Rat Poison League Premier Division".

https://indulwich.co.uk/index.php/reading-list/64-streatham-rovers-centenary-year

I particularly like their previous shirt sponsors who include the 'Cones Hotline' and 'Herod Eviction Services'

https://museumofjerseys.com/2016/10/10/paying-homage-to-streatham-rovers/
  • Pedro45 said:
    An old mate of mine got involved in producing the programme for his local amateur side (over near Hayes, Middx) back in the mid-Nineties, and he would always write the page three introduction in each programme.  He would always use the first letter of each paragraph to spell out a swear word or something, just for laughs, so this is not new. I think it's funny but expect them to get penalised with a fine...
    They don't actually exist. It's a joke twitter page.
  • A nod to Roly an all -

• 1.  Leite, Sergio
    2.  Young, Luke
    3.  Llera, Miguel
    4.  Euell, Jason
    5.  Fortune, Jon
    6.  O'Connell, Brendan
    7.  Robinson, John
    8.  Parker, Scott
    9.  Obika, Jon
    10. Taylor, Lyle
    11. Youga, Kelly

• Pedro45 said:
    An old mate of mine got involved in producing the programme for his local amateur side (over near Hayes, Middx) back in the mid-Nineties, and he would always write the page three introduction in each programme.  He would always use the first letter of each paragraph to spell out a swear word or something, just for laughs, so this is not new. I think it's funny but expect them to get penalised with a fine...
    They don't actually exist. It's a joke twitter page.
    Their manager is Tosh Lines from The Bill.