Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Unpopular Opinions-Non Football Related

Comments

• Pink Floyd 
    Genesis
    Yes

are all utter cack....
    You've obviously not listened to much of their stuff. I agree Yes are a bit overblown but  the other 2 are class. 
    Don't rise to the bait Golfie.
  • edited April 2019
    David Bowie is overrated, self indulgent old tosh, just like Kate Bush!

No one outside of Britain EVER gave a crap about Kate Bush.
  • edited April 2019
    President Obama. Not nearly as popular inside the USA as in Europe. He spent most of his time in office with a sub-50% approval rating. He is the Tony Blair of America, without the war.
    Gallup has done Presidential approval polls ever since the 1940s. Obama finished with an average approval over his 8 years LOWER than Nixon, W, Bush Sr, Reagan, and others. In fact, the only four Presidents with lower average ratings are Truman, Ford, Carter and Trump.
  • Addickted said:
    Great British Bake Off

Pressed the like button with my thumb rather suddenly and forcefully.

I hate bakeoff.

Absolutely no idea why it is so popular.

It's the biggest load of pointless nothing I have ever seen.

Such a waste of time. If you like cakes or sweet food, just buy a f*cking good doughnut from Asda.

Why waste so much time decorating something that you eat....and will simply just disappear and digest via stomachs Hydrochloric Acid (think I've got that right) within a very short space of time.

"Yay...I spent 3 hours making something...and someone has eaten it. It's gone now. Wow I am so great"
  • Ant and Dec, I find these guys repulsive.
  • President Obama. Not nearly as popular inside the USA as in Europe. He spent most of his time in office with a sub-50% approval rating. He is the Tony Blair of America, without the war.
    Gallup has done Presidential approval polls ever since the 1940s. Obama finished with an average approval over his 8 years LOWER than Nixon, W, Bush Sr, Reagan, and others. In fact, the only four Presidents with lower average ratings are Truman, Ford, Carter and Trump.
    Oh come on!!! He made some lovely videos of himself playing Hide&Seek with his kids in the Whitehouse or Slam Dunkin in the Oval Office etc 
     Then there's his wife!  How has she become Mother Theresa and Lady Di all rolled into one? 
  • edited April 2019
    You get a better class of person north of the river.
  • The Grand National. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Beards are absolutely NOT cool ! That's a fact ! 
  • Scoham said:
    Sage said:
    A cure for cancer has already been found , but pharmaceutical companies make too much money from other drugs to approve it's release 
    Got to say I do agree. Not to mention that the world is already over populated, it unfortunately serves a purpose for the governments across the world, without even thinking about how much money is made from it every year.

Things have developed so far and so much that there has to be more of a cure or a complete cure for some cancers. It’s horrible to think but I can’t help but agree.
    Are governments capable of keeping it a secret?
    When the global industry is worth over 1 trillion dollars, I think any major government can keep it a secret when only a very select few will need to know.

Unfortunately, I believe that a cure will never be made public, on the pure basis on the financial reasons alone. Even if they haven’t found one yet, they almost certainly have far more knowledge than they let us to believe.

I have lost family to cancer and it is a awful, horrible disease that I would do anything for it to not affect people in future. I just don’t think that day will ever come. 
  • _MrDick said:
    The Kardashian’s ... How many followers on Insta have they got? Why?
    Loads
    tits

youre welcome 
  • Donald trump. Pure comedy from start to finish
  • This is a great and meaningful thread.
  • Saddam Hussein.  Misunderstood.
  • Beer is better than sex. 
  • Sponsored links:

• David Bowie is overrated, self indulgent old tosh, just like Kate Bush!

Number ones in Ireland, France, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand all say you're wrong.
  • Stig said:
    David Bowie is overrated, self indulgent old tosh, just like Kate Bush!

Number ones in Ireland, France, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand all say you're wrong.
    This is a thread about UN-popular opinions. Keep your legit ones out. :#
  • Chunes said:
    There is a cure for cancer but only Hilary Clinton and the lizard people hold the key to the vault. And it's hidden under a New York pizza parlor called The Slice Templar.
    You're an idiot Chunes, the earth is so flat nothing could fit under a pizza parlor.
  • Gonna kick things off with a very unpopular one based om twitter

Flakefleet Primary School on BGT was rubbish
    A few of them were on breakfast tv yesterday with the headmaster and one of them gave away that there is somebody helping them with costumes etc... It is all stage managed tat when Simon Cowell has anything to do with it. He isn't allowed to take the piss out of people to boost his wealth anymore so he stage manages the auditions. Most of those foreign acts are spotted and brought over by his people to bring some qulaity to proceedings! 
  • 25May98 said:
    Beer is better than sex. 
    Only with a bit of decent horseradish on the side.
  • Gin is best with tonic, ice and lemon and not flavoured with raspberry, strawberry, pomegranate or any other fruit.
    Gin is best with tonic, ice and LIME.