Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Away Match [27/4/19] tickets (ed.SOLD OUT)

edited April 2019 in Match Day Travel

Sale restrictions are as follows:

• Tuesday, April 2nd: Fans with 300 loyalty points who are also Valley Gold members
  • Wednesday, April 3rd: Fans with 300 loyalty points
  • Thursday, April 4th: Fans with 260 loyalty points who are also Valley Gold members
  • Friday, April 5th: Fans with 260 loyalty points
  • Monday, April 8th: Fans with 230 loyalty points who are also Valley Gold members
  • Tuesday, April 9th: Fans with 230 loyalty points or Valley Gold members
  • Wednesday, April 10th: General sale

• Prices as follows
  • Adult £20
  • Over 65 £16
  • Student £7
  • Under 18 £7
  • Under 12 £7

Valley Away will be running a service to Priestfield Stadium, priced at £14. Information on pick-up points and locations is available to view below.

Larkfield: 1.15pm

Gravesend: 12.55pm

Dartford: 12.35pm

Bexleyheath: 12.20pm

Bromley: 11.50am

Eltham: 11.30am

Charlton: 11.15am

Bargain coach fare Gravesend /Gillingham £14 return

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ca225f9e84ba/gillingham-trip-to-go-on-restricted-sale-from-tuesday-morning

Comments

• would it be that difficult to put a 100+ points sales window in. 

I suspect they want to annoy most of those who didn't get a season ticket. I'm sure the play offs will be the same.

still, 2,370 tickets, I'll be surprised if it doesn't reach general sale.

I suspect they want to annoy most of those who didn't get a season ticket. I'm sure the play offs will be the same.

still, 2,370 tickets, I'll be surprised if it doesn't reach general sale.
    For that reason I genuinely hope we get Sunderland, Barnsley or Doncaster, Pompey will be first away game this season for many.
  • @Karim_myBagheri

yep doesnt suprise me and that is when i think its a joke sitting on 140 because i do more aways then home and always have done that added to the wanker that owns us and not wanting to line his pockets ( get round this by buying u18 tickets.  :smiley: ) yet have no form of priority to solves most of the above just stick a window in for 100+ those that have then attended some games get a chance. 

it will reach general sale - but that isn't the point what about a play off semi that will be the same shit allocations 

• At the risk of making it even more complicated..

Couldn't there be MORE points allocated for away games, rather than 10 for both home and aways?

As restrictions are mainly only for away allocations, surely this would be an easy way of boosting regular travellers.

If you got 15 (or even 20) for an away, regular away but infrequent home fans would catch up with ST only holders.

Similar could be done with VG - just allocate another 50 points, say, and avoid a totally separate selling phase

I've only done a few aways, but with an ST I am sitting on 280 and will have hit 310 after Plymouth/Oxford/Gills so I could just sit back and say I don't care.  But sometimes I feel a little sorry for northern based fans who struggle to get to homes, even if they wanted to but who do a dozen or more away games
  • edited April 2019
    CatAddick said:
    At the risk of making it even more complicated..

Couldn't there be MORE points allocated for away games, rather than 10 for both home and aways?

As restrictions are mainly only for away allocations, surely this would be an easy way of boosting regular travellers.

If you got 15 (or even 20) for an away, regular away but infrequent home fans would catch up with ST only holders.

Similar could be done with VG - just allocate another 50 points, say, and avoid a totally separate selling phase

I've only done a few aways, but with an ST I am sitting on 280 and will have hit 310 after Plymouth/Oxford/Gills so I could just sit back and say I don't care.  But sometimes I feel a little sorry for northern based fans who struggle to get to homes, even if they wanted to but who do a dozen or more away games
    I’m guessing the club want to incentivise people to buy home tickets as they retain circa 95% of revenue from those tickets. 
  • Loyalty points for away games should be allocated based on miles travelled from the address of your red card.  
  • Loyalty points for away games should be allocated based on miles travelled from the address of your red card.  
    With a bonus for the number of times you have to change trains
  • Sponsored links:

• CatAddick said:
    Loyalty points for away games should be allocated based on miles travelled from the address of your red card.  
    With a bonus for the number of times you have to change trains
    We’re charlton fans mate, we seek those indirect routes.  
  • any chance those that can can update how are left etc. 

ta in advance 
  • any chance those that can can update how are left etc. 

ta in advance 

Sold out its the Valley Gold bring a friend away day.

• MrOneLung said:
    Got 6.

2 of us Charlton and 4 of my Millwall mates who hate the Gills
    So 4 Millwall going and possibly actual Charlton fans may miss out
  • MrOneLung said:
    Got 6.

2 of us Charlton and 4 of my Millwall mates who hate the Gills

Similar to me.  I've got 4.  Two of us Charlton, one Tottenham and one Chelsea, but they both live nearby so it'll be a good day on the lash.
  • Did anyone realise if you buy 2 tickets in 1 transaction you only get 1 lot of points.

I am on 250 so have to wait till Tuesday but if I had 260 I could buy on Friday.

Looked at my account and noticed only 10 points added from Southend game when I bought 2 tickets.

Rang up ticket office and they said as I paid for both Southend tickets in 1 transaction I only get 10 points, if I did it in 2 I would have recieved 20 points.

Thats bullshit and now have to wait till Tuesday and possibly miss out
  • This is the price I pay for sticking with valley gold but completely fucking off rolarse 

Any spares going let me know 
  • edited April 2019
    Paulie, it's 10 points per home game per person, but they have to allocate them.
    Obviously, you must give them the con numbers of each person.
    NB someone said if you buy on the day it's only 5 points each.
  • Paulie, it's 10 points per home game per person, but they have to allocate them.
    Talking about the away game and as i said i spoke to ticket office and he said exactly what i said above
  • Sponsored links:

• Paulie, it's 10 points per home game per person, but they have to allocate them.
    Talking about the away game and as i said i spoke to ticket office and he said exactly what i said above
    Away games are the same, 10 points per person, but you must ensure you give them the con number and make sure they allocate them. It's straightforward.
  • didn't realise we get 2370 should easily make general haven't we on a few occasions failed to sell out millwall? 
  • Will points reset to zero at end of season?
    Why?
  • didn't realise we get 2370 should easily make general haven't we on a few occasions failed to sell out millwall? 
    I told you the other day.
    Why?
    More effort and cost to go 200 miles then 4 miles, duh.