Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Indian Premier League 2019

Don't know if anyone else watches but thought i'd start a new thread anyway! Very entertaining watching Kholi throw his toys out the pram! Who is everyone following, I'm a Sunrisers man myself although its a shame that that dickhead Warner plays!

Comments

• Royals all the way ! 
  • With the Buttler/Ashwin Mankad incident and now this no ball incident, there's certainly been plenty of controversy!
  • With the Buttler/Ashwin Mankad incident and now this no ball incident, there's certainly been plenty of controversy!
    The Mankad incident was a disgrace! Buttler wasn't even out of the crease when the ball would've been delivered, still Ashwin had a large serving of Karma in the next game!
  • Sunriser here too, don't think they are good enough this year though. Shame its on BT for years it was on ITV 4.
  • Sunriser here too, don't think they are good enough this year though. Shame its on BT for years it was on ITV 4.
    Glad its on BT was on Sky last year and I missed it .
    And @Pelling1993 im a KKR man myself
  • Sometimes on Star Gold(I think that’s what it’s called) channel 729 on Sky or BT sport 
    is Star Gold part of BT Sport 
    i know my mate said he got a game free or something on Virgin Media and then he would have to pay a subscription, not sure if he has BT Sport .

been some good entertainment so far 
  • Got back in time just to see my KKR somehow drag Delhi to a super over despite Delhi only needing 3 from the last 4 balls to win.

Delhi got 10 in the super over
    KKR 11 to win

Come on KKR
  • edited March 2019
    4 from 1st ball made it look good.

Then a dot
    Then a wicket
    And it didnt look to good

7 needed from 3
  • Delhi win

Balls
  • Personally think Pune FC have enough to do it. They need to stop leaking goals though.
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    Personally think Pune FC have enough to do it. They need to stop leaking goals though.
    Missing RoJo!
  • Bairstow just scored 114 off 56
  • SRH made 231-2

Warner 100* (55)

In temperatures of 42 degrees centigrade, Kohli won the toss and put SRH in too!
  • Outrageous 
  • Sometimes on Star Gold(I think that’s what it’s called) channel 729 on Sky or BT sport 
    is Star Gold part of BT Sport 
    i know my mate said he got a game free or something on Virgin Media and then he would have to pay a subscription, not sure if he has BT Sport .

been some good entertainment so far 
    Great find. Cheers! 
  • RCB 30-5

ABV, Kohli and Moeen all gone

Good decision to bowl Virat
  • Great to watch RCB & Kholi making a royal mess of this chase! Sunrisers have looked serious in their last couple of games
  • 40-6

Wonder what the record runs defeat is for an IPL match?
  • RCB 113 all out - which is less than Bairstow alone made 
  • The great CSK now struggling 14/2 from 3.4
  • Sponsored links:

• Was a great result yesterday from KKR

Needed 53 from 18
    Over 18- 23/0
    Over 19- 29/0
    Over 20- 1st ball was a 1 and KKR took the match

Amazing final few overs
  • Sunrisers blew a great chance...
  • A win later today against RR in Rajasthan will see us join CSK at the top
  • RCB collapsing again
  • Another win for the men in purple

Now above CSK on NRR

Next match for us is in Chennai on Tuesday

Come on KKR
  • Not sure what has happened to us today

47/6 from 10 overs
  • So so open this year, other than RCB of course! Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke eh Virat!?
  • Umpires cost us here

100% caught the bat and should have been out, next ball gets a 6
  • Who is us ?
  • Paulie's so excited about the black hole he's moved to Kolkata