Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mikhail Kennedy back

Joe Ranson

@JoeRanson90
8h8 hours ago
More
Great to see @MikhailKennedy back out there yesterday post ACLR, been a pleasure to work with this lad who’s has given it all in his rehab .
Hard work and graft paid off and long may it continue 💪🏼 @CAFCofficial @CAFC_TheAcademy

Comments

• Didnt realise he'd been out with the same issue as Billy Clarke and Forster-Caskey

We've really been unlucky with multiple players getting the same injury of late
  • Horrible injury ! Good luck with the rehab
  • I think he's got about a month to make an impression before his contract is up.
  • That injury was propa baggy
  • Personally haven't rated him at all on the 4/5 occasions I have seen him.

However, nice to hear he has recovered and I wish him the best of luck to a full recovery.
  • drewman said:

I think he's got about a month to make an impression before his contract is up.

Wont he be allowed to train at the club until another offer him a contract to keep his fitness up?

Isnt that what we technically had to do for Roger Johnson
  • edited November 2018
    Well done Mikhail. Really pleased for you. Now make your mark.
  • Nice of Cantona to be there too...lovely.
  • All the best Mikhail. Hope you get back to your best.
  • Good to see Joe Wilkinson @gillinghamjoe making the grade as a coach now
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019
    Mikhail Kennedy

Verified account

@MikhailKennedy

More
    Been a long old time since I last had this feeling! Buzzing to score after so long 🙏🏻🙌🏻Great win! Massive thanks to @OfficialClarets been a pleasure to play this last month! Go get that promotion now!!!!

• Well done him.

Reads like he's heading back to Charlton
  • Well done him.

Reads like he's heading back to Charlton

Yeah, probably our Grant replacement.

• edited March 2019
    Mikhail Kennedy from the Irish part of Moscow realised his Charlton career was coming to an end without making the breakthrough to the first team squad in recent months.

He cut a frustrated figure when coming on against Watford U23 and getting into a finger wagging after a late tackle against him, then at the valley he got a red card for a late wild challenge against Sheffield Wednesday after coming on as a sub.

Tough when a long injury affects any progression. 

• Mikhail Kennedy from the Irish part of Moscow realised his Charlton career was coming to an end without making the breakthrough to the first team squad in recent months.

He cut a frustrated figure when coming on against Watford U23 and getting into a finger wagging after a late tackle against him, then at the valley he got a red card for a late wild challenge against Sheffield Wednesday after coming on as a sub.

Tough when a long injury affects any progression. 

It is very sad. He had a chance, but serious injury came at the worst time. Feel for the lad.
  • I see Kennedy came on yesterday for ex addick Danny Green.

I wonder what his house is like there
  • I see Kennedy came on yesterday for ex addick Danny Green.

I wonder what his house is like there
    Kennedy or Green.

The question for all Concord Rangers fans to ponder.