Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oxford match tickets [19/4/19] - SOLD OUT

edited April 2019 in Match Day Travel
 An allocation of 1,796 Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Oxford United on Friday, April 19th (Good Friday) will go on restricted sale from Thursday morning. 

Sale restrictions are as follows:

Thursday, March 28th: Fans with 300 loyalty points who are also Valley Gold members

Friday, March 29th: Fans with 300 loyalty points

Monday, April 1st: Fans with 260 loyalty points who are also Valley Gold members

Tuesday, April 2nd: Fans with 260 loyalty points

Wednesday, April 3rd: Fans with 230 loyalty points who are also Valley Gold members

Thursday, April 4th: Fans with 230 loyalty points or Valley Gold members

Friday, April 5th: General sale

Prices as follows

Adult £24

Over 65 £17

Under 22 £16

Under18 £14

Under 13 £10

Under7 £6

Valley Away will be running a service to the Kassam Stadium, priced at £17. Information on pick-up times and locations are available to view below. 

Larkfield: 7am

Gravesend: 7.25am

Dartford: 7.40am

Bexleyheath: 7.55am

Bromley: 8.25am

Eltham: 8.45am

Charlton: 9am

Train information here http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/84563/oxford-advance-train-tickets-19-4-19-good-friday#latest

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c9ba312e31e9/good-friday-trip-to-oxford-united-to-go-on-restricted-sale

Comments

• Was wondering when this would go on sale
  • Not long to Gills either
  • It doesn't say how many per person.
    Absolute cockwombles.
  • It doesn't say how many per person.
    Absolute cockwombles.
    For the game at Southend earlier this season it was 2 per valley gold member with the relevant points.
  • clive said:
    It doesn't say how many per person.
    Absolute cockwombles.
    For the game at Southend earlier this season it was 2 per valley gold member with the relevant points.
    Thanks Clive that's a great help :wink:  

• Not long to Gills either
    Coaches for that one leave Larkfield at 9am.
    Handily the Gillingham coach goes via Oxford
  • edited March 2019
    just got mine, pain with the kick off time but a  few beers after in Oxford is not so bad and less time in the bowling alley. 
  • Shouldn't sell out, should it? No idea how loyalty points work as I've not been away this season so I don't expect I have any.
  • Shouldn't sell out, should it? No idea how loyalty points work as I've not been away this season so I don't expect I have any.
    I think it will sell out but may get to general sale before that. 

If you have a season ticket you will have 230 points if not 10 per home league you have been to 5 for any home cups. 
  • Sponsored links:

• how early are those coaches going?!?!?!?......I assume it's an early KO
  • how early are those coaches going?!?!?!?......I assume it's an early KO
    1pm ko
  • :) ah right!

If you have a season ticket you will have 230 points if not 10 per home league you have been to 5 for any home cups. 
    plus 10 points for each away game

Ah great, thanks - have a shot at it on Thursday before general sale then! Cheers.
  • I'm feeling incredibly thick today but is it just 1 ticket per person in the categories stated, please ?

Thanks.
  • I'm feeling incredibly thick today but is it just 1 ticket per person in the categories stated, please ?

Thanks.
    Presumably, as it doesn't say otherwise.
    1 per qualifying person, so if you all qualify today, you could get as many as you want (is my understanding).
  • These were the restrictions for the game at Southend earlier this season
    Supporters with 230 loyalty points who are also Valley Gold members can purchase up to two tickets
     Supporters with 230 loyalty points or Valley Gold members can purchase up to two tickets

@Covered End were you able to buy all the tickets you required?
  • I'll get mine tomorrow as I'm not VG, thanks Clive.
  • edited March 2019
    1691 tickets remaining.
  • Sponsored links:

Thanks.
    1 per qualifying person, so if you all qualify today, you could get as many as you want (is my understanding).
    Has it not always been 2 ticket when on restricted 
    Wimbledon this and last season was 2.
  • clb74 said:
    I'm feeling incredibly thick today but is it just 1 ticket per person in the categories stated, please ?

Thanks.
    This is what I am unsure about, @clb74.
  • clb74 said:
    I'm feeling incredibly thick today but is it just 1 ticket per person in the categories stated, please ?

Thanks.
    There's been lots of argument s on here before with some saying it should be only 1 per member.

• clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

Thanks.
    There's been lots of argument s on here before with some saying it should be only 1 per member.

The argument used to be that you should be able to buy more tickets so you could sit next to the people you are going with, and there was always a suggestion that the other person(s) would have qualified anyway.

With the new points system I would have thought that by definition most fans would have the same points as the people they usually sit next too at home games.

My friends and family are linked to me so I would expect the club to allow me to buy a ticket on their behalf as they have the points. Should be no need for two tickets.

• Redrobo said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

Thanks.

The argument used to be that you should be able to buy more tickets so you could sit next to the people you are going with, and there was always a suggestion that the other person(s) would have qualified anyway.

With the new points system I would have thought that by definition most fans would have the same points as the people they usually sit next too at home games.

My friends and family are linked to me so I would expect the club to allow me to buy a ticket on their behalf as they have the points. Should be no need for two tickets.

Do you all do the same amount of away games robo
  • clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

Thanks.

Do you all do the same amount of away games robo
    I never thought of that.

• I think you can buy 2 tickets but you can only allocate to someone else if they qualify.  I had this problem with jnr earlier in the season (Southend I think). We had same number of points and I could buy 2 with vg but couldn’t allocate points to him as he was too young to be a vg member so I had to wait until 2nd phase
  • CatAddick said:
    I think you can buy 2 tickets but you can only allocate to someone else if they qualify.  I had this problem with jnr earlier in the season (Southend I think). We had same number of points and I could buy 2 with vg but couldn’t allocate points to him as he was too young to be a vg member so I had to wait until 2nd phase
    You can buy 2 and give them to who you want to
  • clb74 said:
    CatAddick said:
    I think you can buy 2 tickets but you can only allocate to someone else if they qualify.  I had this problem with jnr earlier in the season (Southend I think). We had same number of points and I could buy 2 with vg but couldn’t allocate points to him as he was too young to be a vg member so I had to wait until 2nd phase
    Give them - yes.  But I couldn't allocate the points to his account so he can't build up his own history.  Now he's turned 18 I'm hoping he might start buying his own tickets.....
  • CatAddick said:
    clb74 said:
    CatAddick said:
    Give them - yes.  But I couldn't allocate the points to his account so he can't build up his own history.  Now he's turned 18 I'm hoping he might start buying his own tickets.....
    Idle-Jr is 22 - still hasnt bought one