Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Incident in Greenwich

Comments

• 6 stabbings yesterday all in daylight and around the time kids are coming out school, did anyone catch 24 hours in police custody? - scary stuff the size of the knifes are killing not injuring people. 

what a time to be alive. 
    Yes I saw it.
    If I were in charge I'd round up everyone carrying a knife without a valid reason.
    Then I'd put them and their knives in an enormous locked area, perhaps the size of Greenwich Park and leave them to it.
    I'd give it a few weeks and hopefully the problem would all be sorted :smile:

Two kids from each postcode, live broadcast, only the winner gets out alive.

• Nowadays if you stab someone you will be told you're a naughty boy.

Kill someone and you will be told you're a very naughty boy.
  • 6 stabbings yesterday all in daylight and around the time kids are coming out school, did anyone catch 24 hours in police custody? - scary stuff the size of the knifes are killing not injuring people. 

what a time to be alive. 
    The connection with school leaving time is what worries me. Woolwich town centre between 2.30 and 4 is not a nice  place to be.
    Meat wagon stationed outside Croydon McDonalds every day now at school kick out time. Rumours were they wanted to install a metal detector too
  • we cant as a society just keep blaming the "tory cuts" however convenient that is, this is getting way out of hand and i genuinely fear for the younger generation i have cousins that hang around etc and wrong place wrong time and instead of a beating you end up dead. 

bexleyheath broadway come kicking out time is ridiculous always kids fighting and police in a heavy presence 
  • we cant as a society just keep blaming the "tory cuts" however convenient that is, this is getting way out of hand and i genuinely fear for the younger generation i have cousins that hang around etc and wrong place wrong time and instead of a beating you end up dead. 

bexleyheath broadway come kicking out time is ridiculous always kids fighting and police in a heavy presence 
    I agree. Bexleyheath Broadway is a hell hole when the kids turn out. Was lively 20 years ago, but nothing like the atmosphere it is now.

At the same time, my nieces/nephews and their friends are a lot more liberal than most of the people i knew and was at that age. 
  • edited March 2019
    iainment said:
    we cant as a society just keep blaming the "tory cuts" however convenient that is, this is getting way out of hand and i genuinely fear for the younger generation i have cousins that hang around etc and wrong place wrong time and instead of a beating you end up dead. 

Whilst not the whole story you can't ignore the major effects the cuts have had on this.
    completely agree they cannot be ignored but to simply lie the blame of this type of cuntish behaviour on the closure of youth clubs, less police and single parent families is also completely ridiculous.

I agree. Bexleyheath Broadway is a hell hole when the kids turn out. Was lively 20 years ago, but nothing like the atmosphere it is now.

At the same time, my nieces/nephews and their friends are a lot more liberal than most of the people i knew and was at that age. 
    always used to be school on school fights, but this is punches etc and no one was that badly hurt - now knifes are used and its a sad state of affairs. 
  • Sponsored links:

what a time to be alive. 
    The connection with school leaving time is what worries me. Woolwich town centre between 2.30 and 4 is not a nice  place to be.
    Was it ever?

what a time to be alive. 
    Was it ever?
    It would seem older teens are grooming younger kids for a life of crime in Powis Street and Hare Street and around General Gordon Square.  
  • Is it not part and parcel of living in this great city?
  • My nephew was threatened with a knife back in August last year in Paddock Wood, apparently it has gone to court 3 times but each time it has been delayed. As a consequence my nephew quit his job in the October and rarely leaves the house. The bloke who did it, broad daylight and multiple witnesses, is still roaming the streets around his area. Absolutely pitiful state for our country to be in
    sorry to hear this, this is what pisses me off - they single handedly ruin someones life by being a good nothing but the gallows tramp and get to roam free. 
  • Absolutely sickening.
    4th time been caught with a knife.
    Imprisoned for 8 months and out in less than 4.
    Then celebrated on stage like a hero.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019

This is why it's a catch 22 problem.
    If Police stop and search  Black young folk, 13 to 30, they are said to be picking on them. Yet Black on Black knife crime whether Drug or gang related have been going up and getting worse over the last 30 years. 

Then Drake treats this guy like a hero. 

Show graphic pictures in primary schools of the dead youngsters of knife crimes. Ask black and mixed race film, TV, and sport stars to help to spread the word and give back to deter the next generation about the evils of knife crime and the gang and postcode wars.

May already be too late to expect a seismic change in attitudes of the 13 to 30 age group but to carry on like this is crazy.

PS, I know it's not just a black problem BUT the high percentage of black on black or mixed race don't lie.

• Teenager shot dead in Hartville Rd Plumstead yesterday afternoon
  • I know what the answer is, but it wouldn't go down well on here with all the lefty do gooders, so I'll keep it to myself.
  • My nephew was threatened with a knife back in August last year in Paddock Wood, apparently it has gone to court 3 times but each time it has been delayed. As a consequence my nephew quit his job in the October and rarely leaves the house. The bloke who did it, broad daylight and multiple witnesses, is still roaming the streets around his area. Absolutely pitiful state for our country to be in
    Why don’t you track him down and punch his f’ing lights out?
    Just reading the Secret Barrister book, he/she spills the beans on our criminal justice system and explains why so many cases keep getting delayed like this. One of those books everyone needs to read - bit of an eye opener
    Just reading the Secret Barrister book, he/she spills the beans on our criminal justice system and explains why so many cases keep getting delayed like this. One of those books everyone needs to read - bit of an eye opener
    Yup, definitely worth reading ... it’s a revelation for things like the above. 
    Because he’ll probably get stabbed!
  • I know what the answer is, but it wouldn't go down well on here with all the lefty do gooders, so I'll keep it to myself.
    No you don’t know the answer. 
  • se9addick said:
    My nephew was threatened with a knife back in August last year in Paddock Wood, apparently it has gone to court 3 times but each time it has been delayed. As a consequence my nephew quit his job in the October and rarely leaves the house. The bloke who did it, broad daylight and multiple witnesses, is still roaming the streets around his area. Absolutely pitiful state for our country to be in
    Because he’ll probably get stabbed!
    Not if you give him no chance to use a knife......there’s such a thing as a sucker punch when needed, he wouldn’t see it coming.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!