Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alan Brazil

Comments

• Never listened to his radio show, but always had a soft spot for him clapping Mendonca's third goal in the background while co-commentating on the play-off final.
  • Never listened to his radio show, but always had a soft spot for him clapping Mendonca's third goal in the background while co-commentating on the play-off final.

Always thought whenever CAFC mentioned he speaks of us with some warmth
  • He was a very good player. Naturally talented.
  • I have no problem with him but Talksport is impossible to listen to because of the adverts every 10 minutes. I read that in an hour there is less than 25 minutes of actual programme time . 
  • I have no problem with him but Talksport is impossible to listen to because of the adverts every 10 minutes. I read that in an hour there is less than 25 minutes of actual programme time . 
    I miss the old days of Mike Dickin and James Whale
  • The two Mike's (Mike Parry and Mike Graham) is a good listen. Used to be on virtually every night but on seems to be once a week now.
  • DA9DA9
    edited March 2019
    Don’t mind him, I suspect talksport bosses like his laddish drinking image, but i only tend to listen now when McCoistt is on with him, they work well together.
    PWR, they have just moved to a new studio next to the shard, already hit borough market after last fridays show. 
  • wmcf123 said:
    I have no problem with him but Talksport is impossible to listen to because of the adverts every 10 minutes. I read that in an hour there is less than 25 minutes of actual programme time . 
    Mike Dicken died in a car accident 
  • Ferryman said:
    wmcf123 said:
    I have no problem with him but Talksport is impossible to listen to because of the adverts every 10 minutes. I read that in an hour there is less than 25 minutes of actual programme time . 
    Spoke to him quite a few times in his old LBC late night phone ins. 
  • Ferryman said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Yes i’m aware of that 
  • Sponsored links:

• wmcf123 said:
    Ferryman said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Yes i’m aware of that 
    In Cornwall. Did you know that?
  • Ferryman said:
    wmcf123 said:
    His health is in question....

• Got dragged Into a bit of a session with him Paul Miller and Terry Neill in corney and barrow broadgate circle back in the day ...he's a very nice guy although I wonder about the blood levels in his alcohol stream ...I like him as a broadcaster....
  • Loved McCoist the other week when he asked Alan Brazil if his shirt was a "Mar-quette." Brazil asked, "a mar-quette? what's a mar-quette?" McCoist replied, "one down from a marquee."
  • Big Al is celebrating his 60th birthday on the show this morning, he truly defies medical science. 
  • Still owes me a drink after Wembley 1998!
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:
    Big Al is celebrating his 60th birthday on the show this morning, he truly defies medical science. 
    And hosting it from his local pub! 
  • It is difficult for anybody who used to play football to a decent level though. When you are playing and training, you can eat what you like and you don't put on any weight. Then when you stop, it is hard to eat a lot less, which is what you need to do.

Obviously some manage it better than others.
  • edited June 2019
    I should have added drinks :)
  • He’s an Ok fella as it goes, very friendly and will have a chat to anyone who he meets.....one of those blokes who if you meet him you feel like you’ve  known him for years.
    A great character who lives life to the full.........and a bit beyond if truth be known.
  • He was a terrific footballer in his day. He had a pure natural talent. 
  • Is he really only 60?
  • Is he really only 60?
    You wouldnt think it looking at him but he was playing for Man U in the same team as Mark Hughes and Bryan Robson.