Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What year....

/ page number should @happyvalley  get awarded a Promote for his contribution and dedication to bringing a historical bent to the Takeover Thread?

The poor bloke hasn’t slept for weeks, afraid to miss his slot at the starting post of a new year / page.

i think he should see it all the way through until 2019 to earn the Promote, and then run riot with future year predictions!

Comments

• At the end of the thread and only if he also does a list for years 1 to the year before whatever year he started from.
  • If you click on the "best of"  there is a promote button on the left.  

Click on that and you can see all the threads deemed worthy of a promote (most started by admin BTW)
  • Marcus and Darren. Two historical Bents, can I have a promote please.
  • I believe that if any element of the takeover thread is deserving of a promote then it must be happyvalley's contribution ;-)
  • bobmunro said:
    I believe that if any element of the takeover thread is deserving of a promote then it must be happyvalley's contribution ;-)
    Anyone can start a thread Bob...
  • If his score predictions are taken into account happyvalley deserves feck all, hopeless.  :)
  • Surely he should only get a promote if he fills in all the gaps from page/year 1 to the the time he started doing it...