Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Charlton 2-1 Burton Albion

thanks to the 65 Lifers who gave marks.
one interesting stat is that in the 2nd half we did not have a single shot at goal

Comments

• Bowyers promotion target for the 5th nine looks wrong, but otherwise all very interesting LL
  • one interesting stat is that in the 2nd half we did not have a single shot at goal

Thanks LL. I think that stat rather justifies why many of us were happy with the result but not the performance!

• ross1 said:
    Bowyers promotion target for the 5th nine looks wrong, but otherwise all very interesting LL
    Also has to be achieved this block to continue on the pattern...
  • edited March 2019
    one interesting stat is that in the 2nd half we did not have a single shot at goal

Thanks LL. I think that stat rather justifies why many of us were happy with the result but not the performance!

No offence, but I think the stat proves the opposite.
    According to the stats that was our 16th best performance of the season out of 37 games, so better than average.

So I still disagree that it was terrible, although the 2nd half was not good and we had to grind out the win.

Anyway, I agree with 99% of your posts no one agrees 100% of the time :smile:
  • Cullen goes into the lead for Player of the year!
  • ross1 said:
    Bowyers promotion target for the 5th nine looks wrong, but otherwise all very interesting LL
    thanks Ross, forgot to delete the '2" :/
  • edited March 2019
    Redhenry said:
    Cullen goes into the lead for Player of the year!
    After last year when Amos should've won it, I wonder if Cullen will have a shout ?

The POTY 18/19 will only not go to Taylor if he gets a silly Red card and misses the play offs or Sarr does a mazy run from his own half by dribbling round 6 players and then burries the ball in the top right hand corner from 40 yards, On at least 3 occasions till the vote.

The Burton game was Bizarre in we should've been 3-1 up in 10 minutes, yet didn't have a shot 2nd half !
  • At the moment in would seem to be between Taylor, Sarr and Cullen.
  • edited March 2019
    At the moment in would seem to be between Taylor, Sarr and Cullen.
    Id add Bielik as well to the top three

think it'll be him v Cullen for third spot
  • Just realised we've had 6 red cards this season? Any idea what we've had previously?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Just realised we've had 6 red cards this season? Any idea what we've had previously?
    2017-18; (1) ... Lee Novak
    2016-17; (6) ... Patrick Bauer | Chris Solly | Jorge Teixeira | Harry Lennon | Lewis Page | Nathan Byrne
    2015-16; (6) ... Reza | Patrick Bauer x2 | Harry Lennon | Yaya Sanogo | Holmes-Dennis
    2014-15; (2) ... Chris Solly | Callum Harriott
    2013-14; (4) ... Johnnie Jackson | Bradley Pritchard | Rhoys Wiggins | Lawrie Wilson
    2012-13; (2) ... Michael Morrison | Yann Kermorgant
    2011-12; (5) ... Danny Hollands | Scott Wagstaff | Darel Russell x2 | Ben Hamer
  • Thought it seemed high, but I guess based on that it's about right for this point in the season whereas last season was just 1!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Thought it seemed high, but I guess based on that it's about right for this point in the season whereas last season was just 1!
    Quite impressive that the Red Card last season was in the first game too
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Thought it seemed high, but I guess based on that it's about right for this point in the season whereas last season was just 1!
    Quite impressive that the Red Card last season was in the first game too
    Probably the only way Novak could get into our stats for the season  :)
  • edited March 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just realised we've had 6 red cards this season? Any idea what we've had previously?
    2017-18; (1) ... Lee Novak
    2016-17; (6) ... Patrick Bauer | Chris Solly | Jorge Teixeira | Harry Lennon | Lewis Page | Nathan Byrne
    2015-16; (6) ... Reza | Patrick Bauer x2 | Harry Lennon | Yaya Sanogo | Holmes-Dennis
    2014-15; (2) ... Chris Solly | Callum Harriott
    2013-14; (4) ... Johnnie Jackson | Bradley Pritchard | Rhoys Wiggins | Lawrie Wilson
    2012-13; (2) ... Michael Morrison | Yann Kermorgant
    2011-12; (5) ... Danny Hollands | Scott Wagstaff | Darel Russell x2 | Ben Hamer
    We wouldn't have had as many in the record breaking season @ForeverAddickted had it not been for one card happy Trevor Kettle reducing us to 9 men (Hollands & Waggy) at Oldham. Still done them though with a Yann headed winner 2nd half, Happy Days :D .