Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Charlton 2-1 Portsmouth - Ref nearly makes MoM

thanks to the 91 (ninety one) Lifers who gave marks.
There are no stats on fouls or shots on/off/blocked as neither the BBC or Sky published the Press Association minute by minute account of the match, and after putting in 91 sets of marks I'm not going back to count them all from the recording  :)

Comments

• Reeves' shots blocked is about eleven, if you believe half the people here ;)

8.90 is a high mark! 
  • Also you've given Aribo the MOTM red for the Wombles game when we all know who was MOTM that day (hint: LORD NABY SARR) 
  • just checking that you read my offering Leuth  :)
  • The fact Toby Stevenson is still our 4th top scorer is troubling. We need more goals from midfield
  • Roger East was excellent in my book, mind you if he had contrived to slip over on his arse during the game he would have been a straight ten.
  • I find those possession stats hard to believe.
  • Wanted to like the stats and lol the headline but found out you can’t do both, thanks LL
  • Two matches in a row now without a MoTM for His Royal Sarrness, BeckenSarr the Enforcer.

Buck your ideas up sir!
  • Think it's a bit harsh on Reeves. Thought he looked excellent, especially his bit of cleverness for Taylor's goal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't realise the ref was that decent, glad Aribo won was a standout imo, didn't submit as was quite busy. 
  • SDAddick said:
    Think it's a bit harsh on Reeves. Thought he looked excellent, especially his bit of cleverness for Taylor's goal. 
    Now that everyone's caught onto Naby Sarr being really good, Reeves is my new 'salvage an obviously underrated player's reputation' project
  • edited March 2019
    Can I be the first to say that Darren Pratley isn’t as good as Reeves?
  • I think Bowyer should encourage Reeves to grow a big beard and have his hair cut really short. 

Then play Williams and Reeves together.