Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plymouth away match tickets [6/4/19] to go on sale

edited March 2019 in Match Day Travel
An allocation of 800 tickets to go on sale tomorrow [12/3/19] prices as follows

Adult: £22

Over 65: £17

Under 21: £17

Under 18: £9

Family tickets, which require adults being accompanied by at least one child are available. These tickets allow visiting families with younger children access to the designated family zone at home Park. Upon arrival at the stadium fans should access through turnstiles 20/21, which lead you directly onto our family themed concourse. Here you will find a number of activities to entertain your children, both before and at half time. Please note that this is a mixed zone for both home and away families. In a family ticket U18s prices start at £7.

Valley Away coach pick-up details below,price £27

Larkfield: 6.15am

Gravesend: 6.40am

Dartford: 6.55am

Bexleyheath: 7.10am

Bromley: 7.40am

Eltham: 8am

Charlton 8.15am

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c8697dc6220f/ticket-details-for-plymouth-argyle-a-and-luton-town-h

Comments

• Are they going straight on general sale or are there priorities 
  • edited March 2019
    No priorities needed as the 800 figure will be nonsense. Why the club puts out misleading information for virtually every game I have no idea.

Fans do not care how many tickets Plymouth have bothered to print and send to Charlton, which is what that figure is - they only need to know the minimum the club can insist upon if wanted.
  • No priorities needed as the 800 figure will be nonsense. Why the club puts out misleading information for virtually every game I have no idea.

Fans do not care how many tickets Plymouth have bothered to print and send to Charlton, which is what that figure is - they only need to know the minimum the club can insist upon if wanted.
    Might pull you up airman.the directors stand has been demolished so a very  limited allocation for away fans. 
  • Away fans are housed in the Barn Park End, which is all seated and covered. As you would expect from a modern stand the facilities and views of the playing action are both good. The normal allocation for visiting supporters in this area is 1,300 seats, although this can be increased to 2,022 if demand requires it.

• 11 of us going
  • edited March 2019
    No priorities needed as the 800 figure will be nonsense. Why the club puts out misleading information for virtually every game I have no idea.

Might pull you up airman.the directors stand has been demolished so a very  limited allocation for away fans. 
    If there were only 800 tickets they would be on restricted sale. The club routinely publishes these misleading figures - see Peterborough, for example, which sparked the same discussion.

Plymouth have been issuing about 1,200 tickets to away fans without the old stand, which complies with league rules as their capacity is currently about 12,500. 

Sunderland and Portsmouth both took 1,200. 
  • Quite fancied this one but unfortunately working away that weekend. 
  • Was told by a Plymouth mate that away capacity was well down, so assumed 800 would be our lot.
  • edited March 2019
    Was told by a Plymouth mate that away capacity was well down, so assumed 800 would be our lot.
    They would need dispensation from the league for that number and ther’s no obvious reason it would be granted as against previous games. Of course Charlton could agree it unilaterally, but I think they would realise that’s too few in April to go on general sale given the league position. I don’t know if Plymouth can segregate 800 anyway, but clubs routinely try to avoid printing and sending tickets that may not be needed.
  • stonemuse said:
    Quite fancied this one but unfortunately working away that weekend. 
    Not missed much, the place is a toilet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Asa's the in laws live in Plymouth I would normally go to this game, but due to work, I can't make it this year. I'm gutted 
  • Luton sold out 1,215 there on Saturday 
  • Got ours @charltonnick , hotel booked for the Saturday night, I would lile to think we would sell out our allocation for Bristol Rovers, Plymouth & Wycombe given the numbers offered and tickets left. 
  • Was down to just over 200 avaiable yesterday, but now up to 650. So allocation is increased from initial 800 by look of it. 
  • Got mine already ......  nearest League ground to me - although I've got to cross over the border into England!  :smile:

• Oggy Red said:
    Got mine already ......  nearest League ground to me - although I've got to cross over the border into England!  :smile:

Make the most of it oggy,  you might not be allowed across after you break away. Cexit.
  • Charlton have increased their ticket allocation for next month’s trip to Plymouth Argyle to 1,204, with around 650 away-end seats having already been sold. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c98b167974ce/final-ticket-allocation-taken-for-plymouth-argyle-clash
  • Done it last season, that is some journey even on the train, also done it many moons ago twice by car. 
  • Three generations going for the second year running. 
    Looking forward to a better result than last season. 
  • Nine of us going down for the weekend
  • Sponsored links:

• Just bought 3 myself.... COYR's !!

• Spanish said:
    Just bought 3 myself.... COYR's !!

A bit excessive when you only need one ticket to get into the ground. I blame Roland. 🤔😉
  • Solidgone said:
    Spanish said:
    Just bought 3 myself.... COYR's !!

A bit excessive when you only need one ticket to get into the ground. I blame Roland. 🤔😉
    Probably has a fat bum.
  • The club have been informed that Saturday’s Sky Bet League One clash at Plymouth Argyle will be an ‘all-ticket’ match, meaning that seats will not be on sale on the day. 

Almost 800 Addicks have already snapped up tickets for the game against the Pilgrims and around 400 tickets remain available for Addicks fans to purchase. 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ca20a9d56120/saturdays-clash-at-plymouth-an-all-ticket-match