Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Battersea, Balham and Clapham Addicks

edited May 2018 in General Charlton
The idea of starting a BBC branch of the Addicks supporting fraternity was really just a bit of CL banter, but now @tricky has expressed an interest, perhaps it might be something worth exploring further.

Ideally we'd have at least three members though. Helpful in the event of any voting.

The good news is we have our own clubhouse: The aptly named BBC, established in 1893.
This will make us the envy of even the best equipped of our rivals fellow supporters' clubs.

So roll up, roll up. We have room for at least one more member!

And yes, we could expand to become the BBBC Addicks, with the inclusion of Brixton.

bbc.jpg 157.9K

Comments

• BBC?

@i_b_b_o_r_g will be a member.
  • Funnily enough I’m in Balham drinking right now. Come to the pub and i’ll Sign the form.
  • Funnily enough I’m in Balham drinking right now. Come to the pub and i’ll Sign the form.

Form? That's a great idea. We need a form.
  • BBC?

@i_b_b_o_r_g will be a member.

As long as there ain't an obligatory tax to pay
  • I'll provide my bank details on the 'Form' for the payment of 'voluntary' generous contributions, otherwise known as subs.
  • Is vince on CL?
  • I was born in Brixton, don I qualify.
  • edited May 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Funnily enough I’m in Balham drinking right now. Come to the pub and i’ll Sign the form.

Form? That's a great idea. We need a form.
    Otto has form.
  • I was born in Brixton, don I qualify.

Yes. Although you're ability to visit the BBC in Balham is an even more relevant requirement.
  • Have to consider it carefully, the jaunt from East Anglia might prove a bit too much. By the way, before I joined the Navy, in the early 1950s, I worked in my Dad's fish shop in Bedford Hill.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have to consider it carefully, the jaunt from East Anglia might prove a bit too much. By the way, before I joined the Navy, in the early 1950s, I worked in my Dad's fish shop in Bedford Hill.

Shame, as we're back to three and a half members again.
  • I live on Ramsden road (the road where bbc is) so might stretch my legs to go to a meetup!
  • edited May 2018

I live on Ramsden road (the road where bbc is) so might stretch my legs to go to a meetup!

You're in!

I walk one of my boys to school down Ramsden Rd sometimes. I live only a few hundred yards away.

PS Disaster Artist. Top film.
  • I prefer the wine tasting shop opposite Milk but count me in at the BBC
  • You might want to re-think the name... "BBC"

It might get people into all sorts of bother on t-internet!
  • You might want to re-think the name... "BBC"

It might get people into all sorts of bother on t-internet!

But it's BBCA, or even BBBCA really.
  • Trying to find somewhere in the area to watch the game later, and not showing the rugby is proving fruitless, any ideas?
  • Trying to find somewhere in the area to watch the game later, and not showing the rugby is proving fruitless, any ideas?
    if you live south of the river then the Valley is in the area and you can watch it from there
    if you live south of the river then the Valley is in the area and you can watch it from there
    Probably another NAPM fella, good lad.

maybe give the Alexandra a call. its by Clapham Common. loads of TVs. been in there and I swear they can have different games on at the same time.
  • Sponsored links:

maybe give the Alexandra a call. its by Clapham Common. loads of TVs. been in there and I swear they can have different games on at the same time.
    It’s right near Clapham Common tube. Can have three or four matches on at one time.