Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Starting the torment early

Ready for the game, 4 months now just hope there's still a club to support when he's older! 

Incidentally, neither shirt was purchased from the club shop... not a penny more. 

Comments

• You cruel B’stard😺
  • That piccy is wonderful.....warmed the cockles of the heart of an aging Addick.
    What the little fellas name?
  • Redskin said:
    Charming picture, but you son looks as though he's just caught sight of his reflection in a mirror and is thinking, ' Charlton, wtf?'
    Probably right! Did try to get him smiling but was due a feed so no chance... 
  • That piccy is wonderful.....warmed the cockles of the heart of an aging Addick.
    Thanks, it's Elliot. 
  • There’s nothing wrong with Charlton as a middle name ;-)
  • nice picture mate
  • JamesSeed said:
    There’s nothing wrong with Charlton as a middle name ;-)
    Try telling that to his mum! 
  • Lovely photo.

Is he named after our former goalkeeper or is the name for other reasons?
  • That's a great photo  . My son's middle name is Charlton  , which is quite handy as he supports Charlton  .
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Just a name we both agreed on (there weren't many). Our second is due in October so gotta think of another, Talal perhaps?  ;)
  • Nice photo Tal mate 
  • Talal said:
    That piccy is wonderful.....warmed the cockles of the heart of an aging Addick.
    Thanks, it's Elliot. 
    Welcome to the Charlton family Elliott.
  • Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Just a name we both agreed on (there weren't many). Our second is due in October so gotta think of another, Talal perhaps?  ;)
    Jesus you dont hang about do you haha

Congrats btw
  • Talal said:

Incidentally, neither shirt was purchased from the club shop... not a penny more. 

Counterfeits?
  • Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Jesus you dont hang about do you haha

Congrats btw
    Haha cheers
  • Off_it said:
    Talal said:

Counterfeits?
    No not purchased from the club shop by me.... bought off ebay and shpock.
  • Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Got to be Randolph, surely?
  • Scoham said:
    Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Ha I'll make the suggestion! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Congrats mate, I think your next one should be Paul or Pauline, before your time I reckon but Paul Elliott weren't a bad centre half for us :wink:.
  • Just been trying to think of the Elliot's as first names we've had playing for us. Omozusi is the only one that springs to mind  :#
  • edited March 2019
    Scoham said:
    Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Phillips?

Kiely if she's a girl
  • Talal said:
    Scoham said:
    Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Ha I'll make the suggestion! 
    It was categorically rejected! 
  • Talal said:
    Thanks, it's Elliot. 
    As a fellow Elliot, he is in for a lifetime of this - people misspelling his name immediately after reading how to spell it....   

Not that it bothers me
  • Talal said:
    Thanks, it's Elliot. 
    As a fellow Elliot, he is in for a lifetime of this - people misspelling his name immediately after reading how to spell it....   

Not that it bothers me
    Yep, considered correcting but didn't want to sound like an arse just yet
  • Nice photo that 
  • Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Derek Hales was always my favourite as a boy but you being a lot younger than me have other heroes.
    But I think if you want a unisex name his nickname can be used. Your wife might not like the idea though.
    Lovely picture, That boy of yours is already on the right path in life.
  • LenGlover said:
    Scoham said:
    Talal said:
    LenGlover said:
    Lovely photo.

Phillips?

Kiely if she's a girl
    Or, Carson (sounds a bit American) or Johns for a boy and Rose for a girl (if you go back a bit).
  • Sasa for a girl?