Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycome game postponed

We have three call ups and maybe a couple more.

no new date announced yet.

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Not surprised; should be the last postponement of the season

Im guessing its Taylor / Parker / Cullen at the moment from remembering the International Fixtures
  • I have one very p***ed off 8 year old
  • 9th April, I heard. 
  • Not surprised; should be the last postponement of the season

Im guessing its Taylor / Parker / Cullen at the moment from remembering the International Fixtures
    No

Bielik, Taylor, Vetokele

Plus Williams and Maxwell in Wales provisional squad

No

Bielik, Taylor, Vetokele

Parker not off with Antigua & Barbuda then?

No

Bielik, Taylor, Vetokele

Parker not off with Antigua & Barbuda then?
    Maybe not named their squad yet, but he wasnt mentioned in article
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:
    9th April, I heard. 
    That wont please Golfie Jnr.....he's in America then with the school....skiing. 
  • I have one very p***ed off 8 year old

snap....first away game gone down the pan !
  • The mistyped title has made me realise that it would be more appropriate to ask "Whycome?"
  • edited March 2019
    Believe 9th is the only plausible date this could be played, with Easter being just over a week later, if we played on the 16th that would mean we’d play Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday.

April 9th just means we play on a Tuesday night in between two Saturday games.

Shame, I could probably make other dates but the 9th April I won’t be able to.
  • edited March 2019
    Sage said:
    Believe 9th is the only plausible date this could be played, with Easter being just over a week later, if we played on the 16th that would mean we’d play Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday.

Lyle Taylor was selling Drake tickets for this date and someone on twitter said must be the date of this game now and he liked it. So assume he knows this will be the date. 
  • Sage said:

Lyle Taylor was selling Drake tickets for this date and someone on twitter said must be the date of this game now and he liked it. So assume he knows this will be the date. 

didn't know Charlie was still gigging ...
  • shame as would of gone on the saturday a midweek shunt i wont bother with. 
  • Sage said:

didn't know Charlie was still gigging ...
    Giggling more like.....
  • clb74 said:
    I have one very p***ed off 8 year old
    The wife has one very p@ssed off 44 year old
    I never new your son was 44.
    He looked so much younger when I met him at Wimbledon .
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2019
    clb74 said:
    I have been in Bromley with the pair of them recently, I bumped into a mate of mine and he thought @clb74 was his grandfather.
  • clb74 said:
    I have been in Bromley with the pair of them recently, I bumped into a mate of mine and he thought @clb74 was his grandfather.
    Knowing you has aged me rapidly.
  • Congratulations to Igor getting back in the Angola squad!!

I feel like last year these announcements came days before the matches. At least they're up over two weeks. Still not ideal obviously. 
  • iamdan said:
    9th April, I heard. 
    Ok, but is 2nd April not good?

(Though I would prefer the 9th given the choice)
  • Yes ! Albertan Junior and I are in England then , plus all the in laws are Wycombe, just gotta get 2 tickets now. COYR
  • edited March 2019
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c8a11a622e6d/charlton-quartet-earn-international-call-ups

Maxwell | Vetokele | Taylor | Bielik

The latter will be fun to watch as Poland U21s are up against England U21s

That game being live on BT Sport 2 @ 7:45pm on Thursday 21st March

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/mar/14/england-u21s-squad-named-for-poland-and-germany-140319

Means Bielik could start against the likes of Phil Foden / Ademola Lookman / Ezri Konsa
  • Jay Dasilva in the U21s too
  • So much future talent in our under 21 squad

Kyle Walker-Peters
    Harvey Barnes
    Phil Foden 
    James Maddison
    Ryan Sessegnon
    Tammy Abraham
    Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    Demarai Gray
    Callum Hudson-Odoi
    Ademola Lookman
    Reiss Nelson 

And as much as it pains me to say it
    Aaron Wan-Bissaka
  • So much future talent in our under 21 squad

Kyle Walker-Peters
    Harvey Barnes
    Phil Foden 
    James Maddison
    Ryan Sessegnon
    Tammy Abraham
    Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    Demarai Gray
    Callum Hudson-Odoi
    Ademola Lookman
    Reiss Nelson 

And as much as it pains me to say it
    Aaron Wan-Bissaka
    Have to agree with a lot of posters when that England Squad was named questioning why Wan-Bissaka wasnt in the full team this game

Abraham and Sessegnon though it pains me to say (especially with Ryan) make me question if they'll be able to cope with the Premier League as both at present seem a lot more suited to the Championship; Harvey Barnes on the other hand has made it look easy since returning to Leicester
  • Abraham needs another chance in the premier league. He didn't do well at Swansea but he was 20 and playing in a shit side that created little and went down, so i'm not sure we can take too much from that.