Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Explosive devices found at 3 Airports and Waterloo Station

edited March 2019 in Not Sports Related
Is this too much of a co-incidence after the drones? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47457477

Comments

• What else is in the news today? This would be a fantastic distraction story... Just saying.
  • possible IRA link. 

Republic of Ireland stamps on the packages. 
  • possible IRA link. 

Won't be IRA.
  • Yep. Coz they went away didn't they?
  • Faragistas
  • We had a note around about it early afternoon, it was very low key on the news channels.
  • I'm not paddyophobic but...
  • C4 advertising campaign for new series of Derry Girls. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Something odd about this. The media are going mad about it one minute, and then silent the next. To a point where it is top headline, and then there is no headline at all.
  • possible IRA link. 

Nah . Too amateurish 
  • Clearly wasn't the paddys. Not return address on the back
  • Clearly wasn't the paddys. Not return address on the back
    Did it go through a francking machine?
  • cafctom said:
    Something odd about this. The media are going mad about it one minute, and then silent the next. To a point where it is top headline, and then there is no headline at all.
    This
  • cafctom said:
    Something odd about this. The media are going mad about it one minute, and then silent the next. To a point where it is top headline, and then there is no headline at all.
    Our useless so called 'government' mustn't risk upsetting ANYONE whilst Brexit 'negotiations' are ongoing, especially the back stop Irish  'back stop ? .. is that a new cricket fielding position ?
  • Whatever happened with the drones? Do we know who did it?
  • Whatever happened with the drones? Do we know who did it?

It was the Russians. Or some local chavs.
  • cafctom said:

I've only just heard about it - through reading Charlton Life. Absolutely nothing on the BBC. But apparently Goldman Sachs have relaxed their dress code, because that's important to know.
  • Off_it said:
    cafctom said:

I've only just heard about it - through reading Charlton Life. Absolutely nothing on the BBC. But apparently Goldman Sachs have relaxed their dress code, because that's important to know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    Off_it said:
    cafctom said:

Well done you.

Did you find that on the main news page? Just under the article about Goldman Sach's dress code?

• edited March 2019
    Yeah it's not in the BBC News app, but the GS clothing thing is. It is very odd but I wouldn't assume a conspiracy theory yet, rather I'd like to trust the people put in the position of looking after us to make the right call on what the public needs to know. Might be a bit naive, I accept. I just hope not. Although it's all over the papers so... a bit weird. 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Yeah it's not in the BBC News app, but the GS clothing thing is. It is very odd but I wouldn't assume a conspiracy theory yet, rather I'd like to trust the people put in the position of looking after us to make the right call on what the public needs to know. Might be a bit naive, I accept. I just hope not. Although it's all over the papers so... a bit weird. 
    It was a lead story on the app this morning.
  • I'm not paddyophobic but...
    Clearly wasn't the paddys. Not return address on the back
    Nothing to do with me!
  • Still is not, but only on the UK page, rather than top stories.

• Puts a couple of clumsy graffiti in perspective doesn't it roly you decrepit mendacious moron?
  • Still is not, but only on the UK page, rather than top stories.

It's fake news is @Off_it is not able to use the search facility properly.
  • Sending packages through the post set up to explode or catch fire is totally and utterly wrong. There is no justification for these incidents whatsoever.
  • I believe Roland has already "fingered" (ooo er!) CARD for this...   move on!