Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scott Parker

Comments

• Rumour: Ranieri to be sacked and Parker to take charge for the rest of the season. First Charlton academy player to manage in the Premier League?

Edit: I know Billy Bonds managed West Ham in the top flight. Anyone else?
    Didnt even realise he was on the coaching staff @ Fulham until I saw him behind Ranieri for the West Ham the other week

Doesnt look the Manager type; still looks the young man that left Charlton to be honest
  • Rumour: Ranieri to be sacked and Parker to take charge for the rest of the season. First Charlton academy player to manage in the Premier League?

Didnt even realise he was on the coaching staff @ Fulham until I saw him behind Ranieri for the West Ham the other week

Doesnt look the Manager type; still looks the young man greedy little back to front that left Charlton to be honest
    EFA
  • Ooooooooo Scotty Parker!!!! ooooooooo 
  • Hope he gets the job, Fulham get relegated and half the squad hand in transfer requests.
    the final 2 parts of that sentence is going to happen regardless of Parker getting the job.

A year where we most likely held Scott parker and Richard Murrary in high regard. Those names meant a lot to our fanbase 

If you also asked us at that time... "Random question, but what do you think of Lee Bowyer and Simon Jordan?"

The answer would most likely be....a not very positive one!

How times can change.

It's almost like a dramatic WWE character change. Well actually, it's nothing like that at all....
    but you know what I mean.
  • Fulham have sacked manager Claudio Ranieri, with Scott Parker taking caretaker charge of the London club who are 19th in the Premier League.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47401305
  • Fulham are a joke club, Ranieri's not even been there long enough to unpack has he?
    We’ve had interim managers last longer 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully he will get the job.
    And then on transfer deadline day next January his star player will spit his dummy out and demand a transfer thus derailing the season. 
    If there is a god. 
    Mind you, I’d take Douchbag fecking off over that any day. 
    So, big man, if ya listening, Douchbag is the priority!

Maurice Setters managed ROI in the 94 World Cup, when Jack Charlton was banned.
  • Best of luck to him.
  • Fumbluff said:
    Fulham are a joke club, Ranieri's not even been there long enough to unpack has he?
    We’ve had interim managers last longer 😉
    You know you’re in trouble when Karel Fraeye lasted longer than you as a manager!
  • I can imagine him being a really good manager seems to have all the traits. Hope he does well

Pretty sure his U18s at Spurs absolutely battered Gerrard's Liverpool u18s at one point
  • Not much of a career starting job.

100% certain to get relegated.

1st thing on the CV
  • edited February 2019
    From an English perspective it’s good to have another young English manager getting an opportunity to gain experience at a top level to further their career.

However, as a Charlton fan stuff him.
  • Putting aside the Judas stuff, Parker has got a very good football head on him,but maybe the Fulham job is just a bit to much for him at the moment. 
  • I wish him well so disappointed when he left but he was the most influential player in match I have seen in over 50 years of supporting Charlton so good luck Scotty P
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck to him, but he was a greedy little spotty bastard when he left us and it still rankles me, another season with us would have given him more England caps in my humble opinion. 
  • edited February 2019
    always found it hard to dislike Fulham but this helps
  • Apologies if mentioned above, but I hadn’t realised it was Ranieri that signed Parker for Chelsea 
  • Fulham's big mistake this summer was to trying to go back to what they were as Premier League club the previous time and pick up from where they left off from last time. No you have to start from scratch as a team coming into the Premier League for the first time and build from there.

And what went so right for Ranieri in 2016?
  • Sorry, never will forgive. He denied us a place in Europe.
    <<sigh>>
  • Fulham will need a couple of points from the final 3 games to be safe and SP will be offered a zillion a week to cut the grass at Man City. He will take the job (arriving with hair still wet from the shower) and Fulham go down, but SP is proud of his PL groundsman award and forgets he ever ate a Big Mac or managed Fulham in all future interviews.
  • Sorry, never will forgive. He denied us a place in Europe.
    But then we would never have got near Europe without him in the first place.
  • Good luck Scotty Parker, I haven't forgotten the good times.

Not his fault he wasn't adequately replaced. He was a young lad given the chance to earn £60k a week when he was probably on 6-10k a week.
  • Silly greedy boy, left us to sit on Chelsea bench. Never forgive him for doing that to us.