Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Former Charlton Comms man Jimmy Stone on Talksport this morning (27/2) after 10.00 pm

edited February 2019 in General Charlton
Pre-record on Jim White show.

Comments

• Has jimmy been on yet? 
  • Must have missed it unless hasn’t been on yet?
  • It was a pre-record. It'll be on Jim White's show around 10am.
  • Jimmy has tweeted to say it was pre-recorded and will be on @ 10 on Jim White's show
  • You would have thought that he would be on the Jim White show, not Alan Brazil.
  • on the Jim White show later
  • On Jim white show later, pre record. 
  • Anyone know if it's live or pre-recorded?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it on Radio5 Live?
  • Are you sure it live on LBC today ?
  • Oh cool! I like Joss Stone, I'll take a listen and tap me feet.
  • Can someone please pm me just before 10pm this morning?
  • I hope Jimmy leaves no Stone unturned.
  • **Popcorn photo**
  • Nothing new said. Comment made the comps team did not sack Powell, bring in unsuitable employees. Did not go not any depth.
    SJ gave comment he is not confident of a sale.
  • Nothing new said. Comment made the comps team did not sack Powell, bring in unsuitable employees. Did not go not any depth.
    SJ gave comment he is not confident of a sale.
    Jordan kind of poo-pooed it a little bit as well, and said the actual truth is probably 'somewhere in the middle' between the two accounts.

However, it did give them another opportunity to slate Duchatalet's interview yesterday.
  • Jordan being a twat with his ex employee comment.

Interview sounded very truncated, shame it wasn't live.

But as said reminds people how unhinged RD is.
  • The most telling comment was by SJ who said that he had ascertained that the amount that RD was after was close to £50m...which he thought was ridiculous.  Which, for a L1 club, even in an expanding London based catchment area is ludicrous.  As others have said RD is completely mad and totally deluded.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where Roland's going wrong is using a broker like Keith Harris, rather than an Estate Agent!
  • edited February 2019
    cafc-west said:
    The most telling comment was by SJ who said that he had ascertained that the amount that RD was after was close to £50m...which he thought was ridiculous.  Which, for a L1 club, even in an expanding London based catchment area is ludicrous.  As others have said RD is completely mad and totally deluded.
    Glad he’s worked that out but it’s not news. The £70m-plus figure was genuine.
  • cafc-west said:
    The most telling comment was by SJ who said that he had ascertained that the amount that RD was after was close to £50m...which he thought was ridiculous.  Which, for a L1 club, even in an expanding London based catchment area is ludicrous.  As others have said RD is completely mad and totally deluded.
    Glad he’s worked that out but it’s not news. The £70m-plus figure was genuine.
    If anyone wants to see the full valuation workings, drop a line to @NapaAddick.
  • Duchatelet seemed to say there were no ongoing negotiations. That will make De Turck's multi-ball takeover update, five parties all hustling to get their deals and offers in, due this evening at the Fans Forum really interesting. Unless of course, De Truck is keeping Duchatelet as updated as Meire did.