Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katie Price

Sorry - there must be an existing thread - but I’m on mobile and can’t find it.   I’m sure I’m being dim..... but how does this make sense?!?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47358022

Comments

• I’m speechless to be honest.
  • Can't prove she was driving - they didn't catch her actually driving the car. Straightforward, unfortunately - the law in this area is shit. though much more likely that without the star power and presence of an expensive brief, the magistrates would have banned the culprit for a lot longer

It used to be the same thing with speeding fines, congestion charge fines, parking fines etc. Where there is a doubt about who was driving, its very difficult to get a solid conviction. That's why the 'registered keeper' law is important in parking offences and the like
  • she reckons she gets her licence back 24th May but she was banned in January for three months and has now had another three months added to that. 

• Can't prove she was driving - they didn't catch her actually driving the car. Straightforward, unfortunately - the law in this area is shit. though much more likely that without the star power and presence of an expensive brief, the magistrates would have banned the culprit for a lot longer

It used to be the same thing with speeding fines, congestion charge fines, parking fines etc. Where there is a doubt about who was driving, its very difficult to get a solid conviction. That's why the 'registered keeper' law is important in parking offences and the like
    Is this the same as you what you would get done for if found asleep and pissed in your car with the keys?
  • I'm sure she'll soon be back in court with a new set of excuses.
  • edited February 2019
    I'm sure she'll soon be back in court with a new set of excuses.
    Is that what she calls them both? - Never heard that reference before ;)
  • Am I missing something.  How do the police “see the car veer off the road and hit a grass verge” at 00.40am “before seeing it stationary 15 minutes later”.

Why didn’t they do something at 00.40am??  Could have removed any uncertainty then about “mystery male driver” and whether she was drunk or not.
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:
    Am I missing something.  How do the police “see the car veer off the road and hit a grass verge” at 00.40am “before seeing it stationary 15 minutes later”.

Why didn’t they do something at 00.40am??  Could have removed any uncertainty then about “mystery male driver” and whether she was drunk or not.
    Thought it was just me thinking that
  • TelMc32 said:
    Am I missing something.  How do the police “see the car veer off the road and hit a grass verge” at 00.40am “before seeing it stationary 15 minutes later”.

Yeah it’s a very weird way to describe events 
  • ....unless that's the time it takes to gobble off 2 ob, to say you weren't driving?
    Can always rely on you mate 😂
  • An an her boyfriends best friend ! Is not known to either of them, and is not in court, even as a witness ? What ? 
  • edited February 2019
    Also, according to that she was driving whilst banned !
  • Sorry - there must be an existing thread - but I’m on mobile and can’t find it.   I’m sure I’m being dim..... but how does this make sense?!?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47358022
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/64724/legal-help-drunk-in-charge-of-a-vehicle/p1
  • Lock her up & throw away the key. Cant be arsed with people like her. 
    And then hang her as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:
    Lock her up & throw away the key. Cant be arsed with people like her. 
    Twice... 
  • Greenie said:
    Twice... 
    Might learn her lesson after that.
  • Greenie said:
    You forgot drawn and quartered
  • Donate the organs to medical research
  • ....or are they silicone?
  • #mugsmatter
  • Have no time for her (or anyone like her for that matter). It's the media that fill their pages/websites with stories of who they are currently shagging, together with images of these so-called celebrities in various states of undress or inebriation. Says a lot about society in general. Why this should appear as a thread on Charlton Life is beyond me.
    Lol.

Golfie, the voice of a generation.