Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe Wanderers match tickets to go on sale

An initial allocation of 1,000 tickets to go on sale Thursday 21st Feb.The match is scheduled for the 23/3/19 which is an international weekend so is liable to be rescheduled.
Prices as follows
Adult   £20
Over 60 £17
Under 25 £15
Under 18 £11
Under 12 Free

Valley Away will be running a service to Adam’s Park, priced at £17. For information on pick-up times and locations, please see below.

Larkfield: 9.30am

Gravesend: 9.55am

Dartford: 10.10am

Bexleyheath: 10.25am

Bromley: 10.55am

Eltham: 11.15pm

Charlton: 11.30pm

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c6c170119def/wycombe-wanderers-away-trip-to-go-on-sale-on-thursday

Comments

• who of the current starting 11 is likely to be unavailable?
  • Straight to general sale for a 1k allocation?
  • who of the current starting 11 is likely to be unavailable?
    Potenitally Taylor, Cullen, Bielik and Parker.
  • Croydon said:
    Straight to general sale for a 1k allocation?
    An initial allocation of 1,000,away end holds 2,000.

• Does anyone know roughly when we will find out if this match is going ahead or not (due to international weekend)?
  • Keep the game on a Saturday.
    At the most it's a 3 game season for us now
  • follett said:
    who of the current starting 11 is likely to be unavailable?
    Cullen would have to be called up by the full RoI side, I think.

It's not clear that Poland U21 have a fixture.

• edited February 2019
    follett said:

Cullen played for the under 21s earlier this season despite being 22 and it was raised then, is he not eligible for them until the of this season.

I found the official guidline

players aged under 21 at the start of the calendar year in which a two-year EuropeanUnder-21 Football Championship campaign begins, so some players can remain with the squad until the age of 23.

Based on that i belive he is still eligble until the end of this season(or until the 2019 under 21 european championships end as he played in their qualifiers)
  • edited February 2019
    follett said:

Cullen played for the under 21s earlier this season despite being 22 and it was raised then, is he not eligible for them until the of this season.

players aged under 21 at the start of the calendar year in which a two-year EuropeanUnder-21 Football Championship campaign begins, so some players can remain with the squad until the age of 23.

Based on that i belive he is still eligble until the end of this season(or until the 2019 under 21 european championships end as he played in their qualifiers)
    Looks like you are right - I thought I read an article a while back saying he had played his last game for the U21s, but perhaps I imagined it.

Edit: No, here it is! https://www.fai.ie/ireland/match/13/2019/2022400?tab=preview

"It's going to be a bit emotional, no doubt about it. It'll be the final time playing with the Under 21s," Cullen admitted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Montserrat and Anguilla definitely playing, Poland U21s not according to Soccer way. Never know, Williams could sneak into Wales squad. If not could be a struggle...
  • Losing a midfield player would do us a favour. At the moment they getting in each other’s way but it’s hard to pick one to drop.
  • follett said:

Looks like you are right - I thought I read an article a while back saying he had played his last game for the U21s, but perhaps I imagined it.

Edit: No, here it is! https://www.fai.ie/ireland/match/13/2019/2022400?tab=preview

"It's going to be a bit emotional, no doubt about it. It'll be the final time playing with the Under 21s," Cullen admitted.
    Strange, I didn't think players "retired " from the U21s as he's still eligible
  • Maybe he's been chatting to a colleague at his parent club... 
  • edited February 2019
    follett said:

He's not eligible, because they didn't quality for the finals. If they had, he would have been allowed to play in them.

Their match on the weekend of March 23rd is a qualifier for the 2021 finals, for which he is not eligible. It's very confusing.
  • follett said:

He's not eligible, because they didn't quality for the finals. If they had, he would have been allowed to play in them.

Their match on the weekend of March 23rd is a qualifier for the 2021 finals, for which he is not eligible. It's very confusing.
    Thanks, that makes sense (sort of!)
  • So, by the sounds of it the game is most likely go to ahead.....with us losing possibly 2 of our 3 strikers.

You couldn't make it up. 
  • will decide once confirmed is 100% on. 
  • really enjoy Wycombe away but think will have to give this a miss this year with Dons, Donny & B Rovers all coming up. 
  • was one of either bristol rovers or wycombe both would be new grounds. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Will do this midweek but can’t make the Saturday 
  • England v Czech Republic on the Friday night, Charlton on the Saturday. Could be a good weekend.
  • Tickets now on sale 926 left.
  • Got ours for this, another new ground, looking forward to it  
  • clive said:
    An initial allocation of 1,000 tickets to go on sale Thursday 21st Feb.The match is scheduled for the 23/3/19 which is an international weekend so is liable to be rescheduled.
    Prices as follows
    Adult   £20
    Over 60 £17
    Under 25 £15
    Under 18 £11
    Under 12 Free

Valley Away will be running a service to Adam’s Park, priced at £17. For information on pick-up times and locations, please see below.

Larkfield: 9.30am

Gravesend: 9.55am

Dartford: 10.10am

Bexleyheath: 10.25am

Bromley: 10.55am

Eltham: 11.15pm

Charlton: 11.30pm

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c6c170119def/wycombe-wanderers-away-trip-to-go-on-sale-on-thursday

bloody hell. It's now taking 14 hours to get from Larkfield to Charlton.
  • Montserrat and Anguilla definitely playing, Poland U21s not according to Soccer way. Never know, Williams could sneak into Wales squad. If not could be a struggle...
    Vetokele?
  • Kap10 said:
    Montserrat and Anguilla definitely playing, Poland U21s not according to Soccer way. Never know, Williams could sneak into Wales squad. If not could be a struggle...
    Vetokele?
    Could get called into Gordon Ramsey's pie chompers.
  • Live not too far away so got 4 here. About 620 still available yesterday.
  • first away of the season and my daughters first away game......bloody hope this goes ahead now!
  • Kap10 said:
    Montserrat and Anguilla definitely playing, Poland U21s not according to Soccer way. Never know, Williams could sneak into Wales squad. If not could be a struggle...
    Vetokele?
    Igor hasn't played for Angola for a couple of years now. Not sure if there's a reason why or they just deem him not good enough to call up