Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• To be fair to her we haven't really noticed what she actually brought to the table here but maybe we are looking at someone who will link up better with Bruce.

To be fair that would have been sweet FA!
  • Mametz said:
    Roland has brought her back to Charlton to play up front if Taylor gets a further suspension!
    She'd score at both ends - while advertising pitch hire of course!
  •  said:
    Oh please god noooooooo. Anyone but us
    I don't think she'll be back now that its widely known and accepted that Nabby's too good for her.
  • To be fair to her we haven't really noticed what she actually brought to the table here but maybe we are looking at someone who will link up better with Bruce.

Like absolutely anyone else you mean. Hopefully this confirms what Charlton fans already knew and that's that she is miles out-of-her-depth. A one trick pony with no ability to adapt or change. Hopelessly inexperienced with zero interpersonal skills and only her own arrogance and pig-headedness keeping her from even earlier exposure. Hopefully she disappears from football now because I wouldn't wish on anyone else, she's that bad.
    Someone from Sheffield on Twitter was defending her, saying that she wasn't actually doing the CEO role, more advertising and marketing.

That tells you all you need to know and what we all at Charlton knew already!
  • edited February 2019
    Reaaaaaaallll classy tweet. Thanks for sharing.
  • 1StevieG said:
    If she comes back I can guarantee daily swears.
    CAFCsayer said:
    Can i be the first to say id still smash
    You might need some of Roland's duct tape for that, to stop her talking crap and you then losing ya mojo a result..
  • Sponsored links:

Shelia.
  • Serious question: why has she gone - fired?, quit? Other?
  • She's rapidly moving up the ' women in football' ladder. And to be fair she got in at the best time. Regardless of ability her stock has definitely risen.
  • You should add a health warning to that. 
  • Apparently she had Fiona Bruce lined up as manager before the error was spotted. Reminded me of Karen Brady asking Ron Atkinson if Dalian Atkinson was his son. 
  • Misunderstood, lost in translation although a good English speaker, nah none of that at all.

She will always find herself a decent role earning big money despite all of her many faux pas and obvious lack of being in touch with the industry, populus and reallity she works in.

Some might call her lucky I'd just say totally hopelesst but other attributes greatly help her.
  • Am surprised that we've not had a full on BBC article complaining about her leaving Sheffield Wednesday meaning that there are now less women in Football than what there should be - They usually do it when someone like Keith Curle gets sacked from a Managerial position
  • I don't really care if she comes back at this point. We are 100% reliant on a takeover. In the meantime, as long as Roland is there, denying signings, selling good players and bastarding from the shadows, there's not really much that can go in the upwards direction. Adding her in to the mix would just be piling dung on top of dung; the stink wouldn't really change, there would just be more of it. On the plus side, if she does come back and start talking in the press she'll enrage me with some lie or other and then she might actually finally boil my blood enough to kill me, putting me out of my Charlton misery.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2019
    On reflection MAYBE I was a bit too kind but even still I do believe that she isn’t quite as bad as it seemed she was when she was with us. With any luck she’ll end up in an unimportant backroom job at the FA and we’ll never have to worry or talk about her again. 
  • On reflection MAYBE I was a bit too kind but when still I do believe that she isn’t quite as bad as it seemed she was when she was with us. With any luck she’ll end up in an unimportant backroom job at the FA and we’ll never have to worry or talk about her again. 
    I suspect if the FA employ her they’ll want her front of house. 
  • Have the Premier League found a replacement for Richard Scudamore yet?
  • JamesSeed said:
    On reflection MAYBE I was a bit too kind but when still I do believe that she isn’t quite as bad as it seemed she was when she was with us. With any luck she’ll end up in an unimportant backroom job at the FA and we’ll never have to worry or talk about her again. 
    I suspect if the FA employ her they’ll want her front of house. 
    Receptionist?
    You’d like to think so. 

Unfortunately I think they’d want her in a high profile (but not too powerful, if they've got any sense) role. 
  • It would be meltdown on here if she did come back to Charlton, not sure i could say we've got our charlton back!
  • It would be meltdown on here if she did come back to Charlton, not sure i could say we've got our charlton back!
    We dont need her... Steve Gallen is doing the job just as well
  • edited February 2019
    It would be meltdown on here if she did come back to Charlton, not sure i could say we've got our charlton back!
    Maybe uncle Roly will come calling with a nice big cheque but otherwise I don’t see why she’d want to come back now more than ever with the media attention we’ve been having. No matter what your view on her is being associated with Roland is toxic to anyone’s career, let alone twice.
    Maybe she could offer Aribo, Bauer, Vetokele, Williams, JFC, etc four or five year contracts as they seemed to be the norm when she was here before?