Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• Full time job at the FA beckons. 
    😩😩

• RedChaser said:
    To be fair to her we haven't really noticed what she actually brought to the table here but maybe we are looking at someone who will link up better with Bruce.

Where have you been, we have missed you
    Ok @WestStandNeil so if you only joined this forum on 25 January how come you know operation pig? C'mon who were you in a former life then?  ;)
    Long time reader
    1st time accounter(if that makes sense)
  • Or a job with the League/FA...
  • edited February 2019
    ha ha redchaser all over it !!1
    I might look young ooha but I wasn't born yesterday :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:
    To be fair to her we haven't really noticed what she actually brought to the table here but maybe we are looking at someone who will link up better with Bruce.

Where have you been, we have missed you
    Ok @WestStandNeil so if you only joined this forum on 25 January how come you know operation pig? C'mon who were you in a former life then?  ;)
    Long time reader
    1st time accounter(if that makes sense)
    I should have had money on you being a lurker but Ladbrokes wouldn't give me a price ;) .
  • So, did she jump or was she pushed?
  • she'll end up at the FA .. bullshit baffles brains
  • Just 2 weeks after the interview in the Telegraph saying how well it was going !
    Two weeks after her advert in the telegraph looking for a new role
  • Stig said:
    So, did she jump or was she pushed?

I think Lady T mixing it up on the pitch at half time was t’final straw.
  • Stig said:
    Pushed.
    No way, I won't believe it.
  • To be fair to her we haven't really noticed what she actually brought to the table here but maybe we are looking at someone who will link up better with Bruce.

Like absolutely anyone else you mean. Hopefully this confirms what Charlton fans already knew and that's that she is miles out-of-her-depth. A one trick pony with no ability to adapt or change. Hopelessly inexperienced with zero interpersonal skills and only her own arrogance and pig-headedness keeping her from even earlier exposure. Hopefully she disappears from football now because I wouldn't wish on anyone else, she's that bad.
    Not a fan then mate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    Pushed.
    Genuine question cuz I've not been following, what did she do up there? Good, bad, indifferent? 
  • If she comes back I can guarantee daily swears.
  • 1StevieG said:
    If she comes back I can guarantee daily sweats :sweat:  .
    Fixed for cabbles  ;)
  • Can i be the first to say id still smash
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Can i be the first to say id still smash
    Italian Job, Michael Caine? :smiley:
  • Roland’s got her coming back to parter Taylor up front. 
    Lyle & Liar, bit of a mouthful....