Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Points February 2019

Haven’t seen this thread for a while?

4 games - all winnable....

10 points (Josh 3 goals)

Trying to lighten the mood - be upbeat a little!

You never know.....

Comments

• We need 10 minimum I would imagine to be in with a shout of autos, I don't think that's gonna happen.

I think Fleetwood has draw written all over it, beat Southend, beat Blackpool and lose to Wombles.

7 points
  • 8 or 10, can't see us loosing any of them
  • Although it was disappointing yesterday let's not forget that this division is mostly shit so we still have a chance.

Plus Igor is nearly back, he's going to score 15 goals in his partnership with Taylor
  • Although it was disappointing yesterday let's not forget that this division is mostly shit so we still have a chance.

Plus Igor is nearly back, he's going to score 15 goals in his partnership with Taylor

No he won’t. He will not be playing unless Taylor gets another suspension or an injury.

But this division is shit. I have a lot of faith in Galls to bring in the player we need and Parker does have pace and he is Grants replacement in our squad. Feel sorry for him already as big shoes to fill and not having Taylor alongside him for the first two games is going to make it very hard. Hoping he gets off to a good start.

Loss
    Draw
    Draw
    Win
  • wimbledon have a cup tie week before we play them which obviously we all hope they are going to win.

apart from the strike force for fleetwood and southend - we have a pretty much same side that has been winning.

fleetwood - draw
    southend - draw
    blackpool - win
    wimbeldon - win

8 points - autos was a long shot anyway - even more so now the squad has been depleted, and as for the striker we have signed id rather get ajose back
  • Sponsored links:

Fleetwood - Lose
    Southend - Draw
    Blackpool - Win
    Wimbledon - Draw
  • The results from the Cheshire jury:

Charlton Athletic - 12 points
  • Well @Pedro45 and @Dyerconsequences know their stuff...

I was far, far too optimistic 
  • edited February 2019
    BR3red said:
    Well done @Pedro45 and @Dyerconsequences know their stuff...

Well done???

There are still 2 games in feb, unless u know something we dont haha
  • I didn’t actually say well done but I would certainly take another 4 points out of the next six, if they are right!

2 points out of the last 9 points....
  • edited February 2019
    BR3red said:
    I didn’t actually say well done but I would certainly take another 4 points out of the next six, if they are right!

2 points out of the last 9 points....
    Haha sorry misread 

Edited my post to make me look better now haha
  • @WestStandNeil

They called the Fleetwood loss and Southend draw.
  • Now I look worst stupid that I normal do
  • Sponsored links:

• BR3red said:
    Now I look worst stupid that I normal do
    dont be to harsh on your selve
  • BR3red said:
    Well @Pedro45 and @Dyerconsequences know their stuff...

At least I was more positive about the next 2. Fingers crossed they happen. I'll take 4 from 2.
  • Taylor is back for the next two which means we win them both.

Total of 7 points this month, play-offs it is.