Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most obvious 10/10 displays for Charlton

Breaking 8 on Player Marks is hard and it takes a hell of a performance to do so. Breaking 9 is nigh-on impossible due to the Viewfinders of this world comparing everyone to Derek Hales ;) but what are some of the most inarguably brilliant individual performances for Charlton in living memory?

Obviously high-profile ones like Mendonca vs Sunderland stand out, but can any of you think of players who did everything perfectly, even in an ordinary league or cup game?

I'm trying to think of 10s that I've handed out and there are basically none. I think Diego Poyet might have come quite close a couple of times in his first season

Comments

• Any time Ben Reeves scores?
  • Any time Ben Reeves scores?
    To be fair, his recent substitute cameo vs Accrington had something like a 100% pass completion rate, a penalty won and a few fancy dribbles. Not a 10 for me but you can't do much more than that as a substitute. I'm looking for stuff like that, but for 90 minutes
  • Tony Watt at home v Huddersfield. Unplayable.
    Yes!!! I knew there was an obvious one I was at
  • If a player gets a Hat-trick then thats an instant 10 for me
  • Sponsored links:

• He did play extremely well that day. Subsequent events rather tarnished his career with us
  • Our entire defence when we beat Arsenal at Highbury. 
    Actually as we scored 4 make that the midfield and attack as well.
  • If sub appearances count then this from Yann stands out for me.

• I'm especially interested to hear about 10/10 performances from defenders or midfielders btw, where you don't so much base the mark on goals and saves...
  • Leuth said:
    I'm especially interested to hear about 10/10 performances from defenders or midfielders btw, where you don't so much base the mark on goals and saves...

• Our entire defence when we beat Arsenal at Highbury. 
    Actually as we scored 4 make that the midfield and attack as well.
    We only had three shots on target that day so our strike rate was phenomenal.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Dean Kiely away to Birmingham 

live on  the box too. 
    This, I was there, right behind plenty of them saves.
    I’m sure he also had a blinder away to Blackburn on another Mon night sky game in that same era.
  • Keith Jones against Gazza at the valley. 
    Gazza substituted as Kieth had him in his pocket all game 
  • Sponsored links:

• Definitely remember some Scott Parker 10/10s when he single handedly destroyed the opposition. I think it was against Everton when he turned one person upside down, and did a slider on another where he got out from under them, leaving them fixed in a sort of bridge position, but clearly broken. They didn't make it to the second half
  • Remember watching Costa giving a faultess performance a couple of times.
  • Simonsen vs Ipswich in the cup. Not many others...
  • Super clive play offs Southampton first game of season 
  • edited February 2019
    John Hendry winner against Millwall at Upton Park ! 

Entire team in the battle of Stamford Bridge , even Paul Miller !
  • edited February 2019
    Parker in the 1-1 draw with Arsenal when di Canio scored with the chipped penalty and Henri got the equaliser. 
    Clash between one and two in the League.