Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HELP .....LOCKED IN.

Thus us not a joke. We have just got back to our car in Charlton Park to find there is a metal post stopping us leaving. Parked here for over 15 years with no problems. Just noticed a small sign on the gate saying it is locked after 4pm. There are 3 other cars here.

Rang the council's Parks dept & obviously there is no one answering.

Anyone know what do to next. I'm thinking of driving over the football pitches to see if I can get out that way. 

Comments

• Thus us not a joke. We have just got back to our car in Charlton Park to find there is a metal post stopping us leaving. Parked here for over 15 years with no problems. Just noticed a small sign on the gate saying it is locked after 4pm. There are 3 other cars here.

Anyone know what do to next. I'm thinking of driving over the football pitches to see if I can get out that way. 
    Might be best to walk around and do a reccy first
  • Thus us not a joke. We have just got back to our car in Charlton Park to find there is a metal post stopping us leaving. Parked here for over 15 years with no problems. Just noticed a small sign on the gate saying it is locked after 4pm. There are 3 other cars here.

Always read the signs when parking up.

• clb74 said:
    Thus us not a joke. We have just got back to our car in Charlton Park to find there is a metal post stopping us leaving. Parked here for over 15 years with no problems. Just noticed a small sign on the gate saying it is locked after 4pm. There are 3 other cars here.

Always read the signs when parking up.

In fairness if he's parked there for 15 years, he probably just assumed it'd be ok forever.

I blame Roland.
  • Got to be a 'lifer' on here who lives nearby and who'll put you up for the night mate?  <3
  • Get a cab home and pick it up tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• You lot are ruthless. 
  • edited February 2019
    Hahahah hahahah hahaha. 

Oh that's dreadful mate 
    I think he should call the fire brigade @blackpool72 ;)
  • Chunes said:
    Get a cab home and pick it up tomorrow?
    Don’t forget to bring something to get it off the bricks 
  • RedChaser said:
    Hahahah hahahah hahaha. 

Oh that's dreadful mate 
    I think he should call the fire brigade @blackpool72 ;)
    Good shout. 
    I'm retired btw.
  • C'mon golfie what's happening 
  • No contact number in the car park?

i can try and find a contact if you want. Let me know
  • Sponsored links:

• Please tell me you drove over the grass to find a way out  :D:D
  • Ohhhjj, the drama!
  • Don't worry, out now

Please mods, close this thread
    Keep it open  :)
  • C'mon golfie how'd you get out?