Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Birthday Pauliooooo/ Bring Back Paulie8920

Happy Birthday @paulie8290 , although i can see you haven't been on the site for a couple of weeks but on FB so all the best to the most notorious thread starter! 

Please no digs in this thread! 

Comments

• Oh he’s alive and well...

happy birthday Pauline
  • Have a great day.
  • Happy Birthday Paulie.
    See you tomorrow.
  • He can't hear you.....he's on the moon.  :smile: )
  • He can't hear you.....he's on the moon.  :smile: )
    Everyone’s gone to the 🌓 
  • He can’t hear you when he’s having his hair done. Happy Burfs Paulie

• Happy Birthday Paulie.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think I may have stood next to Paulie at Peterborough. Happy bday
  • Happy birthday Paulie. Hope today is the highlight of your year 
  • Happy Birthday Paulie, hope you have a good day!
  • Happy Birthday paulie 
  • Happy Birthday Paulie, hope you’re having a good one!
  • Happy birthday mate 
  • Happy Birthday Paulie
  • Have a good one @paulie8290 hope all is well.
  • Enjoy mate.

Hope you are back posting soon.

• I think I may have stood next to Paulie at Peterborough. Happy bday
    It was the highlight of the game for many.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy birthday!
  • Happie birthdie Paulie matie
  • MrOneLung said:
    Enjoy mate.

Hope you are back posting soon.

He’s still here. Different username.
  • And no @stackitsteve I am not on here using a different username, but nice of you to say Happy Birthday to your brother 

Oh wait u didnt u just made a stupid comnent, you know when I saw you had commented I stupidly thought it was gonna be a birthday message, still I should know better by now 
  • And no @stackitsteve I am not on here using a different username, but nice of you to say Happy Birthday to your brother 

Oh wait u didnt u just made a stupid comnent, you know when I saw you had commented I stupidly thought it was gonna be a birthday message, still I should know better by now 
    Damn -  so who is @8thFebNinetyPaul ?
  • edited February 2019
    And no @stackitsteve I am not on here using a different username, but nice of you to say Happy Birthday to your brother 

Peace and love Paulie, try not to get worked up on here. Sometimes better to ignore some posters , ignorance is bliss my friend.

Hope you are doing ok and had a good day. 

PS get over to the snooker thread, it will die a slow painful death without yourself.  I haven't even been following this week which is your fault! :p or i have been busy this last week or so....
  • MrOneLung said:
    And no @stackitsteve I am not on here using a different username, but nice of you to say Happy Birthday to your brother 

Damn -  so who is @8thFebNinetyPaul ?
    Guys this is not a witch hunt, please respect my previous post about positivity only. If, not that i am bothered Paulie has been lurking thats great! or maybe create another persona where he isn't attacked the slightest thing he does. 

Let him enjoy his birthday and think before post (obviously that is a 2 way street) but we are all adults after all..
  • Thanks for all the messages.

And in regards to not being on here anymore the last issue I had took alot out of me and I was fed up of arguing with someone what seemed like every week, I  know alot was my fault but I just couldnt do it anymore,its bern hard not updating snooker thread for The German Masters last week and World Grand Prix this week.
    Good to see you back mate .